Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-24-2008, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BBB725
Here's your quote from your youtube video.

"I have been 102 mph with the use of nitrous oxide with out 96 to 98 mph"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwRDghEC_Xk

So what does it run? 85? 96-98? 102?
Its only going to run what the so called experts say it can run 85 is the magic number for sunday then they can get there slide rullers out re caculat and see what they say then.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tripple digits
No I've been trying to race the some of the natives but to find out some dont even own boats or there boss owns the boat what ever the cass may be. For 3 years I've waited for some one to step up and race me with something close to what I have. Nothing so far. I guess I will wait. Yea we have guys with some insane boats that want to run me but not even in my class. Lets compare Apples to Apples. When this happens then people will see how fast my boat goes. I've been rite here in NJ waitng for 3 years with a open door.
You talk about apples to apples but in the start of the thread you said you have been racing every body with the 200K boats and 3 loans and beating them. If your boat is as bad as you say it is then quit talking about putting a small prop on a making an 85mph pass and then going to the next step. Why do you have to race someone? Is a GPS not good enough? If your boat is as bad azz as you say it is then SACK up and run the SOB or shut your mouth.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tantrum
I say the moderaters change his screen name until he earns the "tripple digits" title.
I have money on the table that says by tomorrow his goal will drop another 15 to 70mph.
please, and what do you know abuot fun little man... you have ruined yet another one of my summers....

joe d says you can sleep at his house that weekend, you can even have the master suite, he and debbie will sleep in the ol....
Registered

Lets hear some idea's for good screen names pre tripple digits run.
Registered

Originally Posted by tblrklakemo
TD, are you trying to prove that the stingray (when pumped full of money and HP) is the best little boat? I think anybody here can drop serious money into motors, custom drives, hulls, etc on a small boat and be with or past you. Your boat is anything but stock, and has had serious work and thought put into most all components of it. Or is it the total dollar figure you are trying to prove you spent less on for a givin mph?
No they cant and people have tried and this is why everybodys panties are in a bunch. You can dupiclate my boat for aprox 40k maybe little less and have a honest 100 mph pump gas boat that handles rough water and gets good fuel consumption. Its a great package for lakes or bays
Registered

full of sheet
Old 06-24-2008, 09:33 AM
Registered

i play with myself way too often...
Old 06-24-2008, 09:33 AM
Registered

stecz is my king
Old 06-24-2008, 09:34 AM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by bluellama
Come on Trippy, you've come this far, don't pull the chute now.

Anything short of 100.01 will be a failure, you know it, I know it, and every boating board will soon know it.

For over a year now you have been claiming you can run "tripple" digits on pump gas.
You usually flamed out long before anybody could get something set up, and you disappeared back into your shop. The difference this time is you didn't know when to cut loose. You caught the interest of some big fish this time, and they are circling.
You posted it, you got called on it, now prove it....

100.01 MPH

HE WILL PULL THE TRIGER ON A 45 TO HIS HEAD
Old 06-24-2008, 09:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
please, and what do you know abuot fun little man... you have ruined yet another one of my summers....

joe d says you can sleep at his house that weekend, you can even have the master suite, he and debbie will sleep in the ol....

Sell that house and we could buy a 22' contender for the weekend.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.