Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-24-2008, 11:56 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DKerns
A little late, but this just shows what kind of people are on this site. Nothing like judging a person by the size boat they own. Give me phuking break...........
Not at all. I have good friends who I've met from this site who have small boats, cruisers, etc. The one thing for certain that we have in common is a love for "offshore powerboating". A 20' Stingray is not an offshore powerboat by any conceivable measure. If you check your browser, you came to www.offshoreonly.com. We don't generally talk about or have any real interest in ski boats or sailboats or ocean-going freighters. I'm not sure how your pal or his cheering section decided to come here & talk this $hit but I guess you have nowhere else to go.

As far as judging people, I judge based on what I see. In what I've seen of TD, he's certainly got a screw loose. Starting a thread on ANY website about "Did you see me?! Did you see me?!" is a bit wacky to start with. Following it up with endless pages of drivel certainly caps it off. Based on that, I would consider TD to be a tool- and I suppose that makes you and this tiny band of followers the cheering section for a tool. Sad.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott B
td, when you have been invited to show up and run with the small boat crowd, you haven't.. Now your saying we don't want to come out and play? We have been out, you just were never there..

As I said earlier, it's your time, better make the best of it...
LOL what are you smoking? put the bong down. I said Im showing up and Im doing a meet and greet for who ever comes, I want them to see my boat out fo the water then Im going to put it in the water and go to the waters edge I guess and go from there
Old 06-24-2008, 11:57 AM
Registered

Not being rude, but show some numbers........... EVEN if it only runs 85-90, it would be as fast or faster than half the people busting your balls.........

Which we have had the stones to admit...

It's put up or shut up time...

BTW, Dkerns, are you also known as "cookin"?
Old 06-24-2008, 11:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Not at all. I have good friends who I've met from this site who have small boats, cruisers, etc. The one thing for certain that we have in common is a love for "offshore powerboating". A 20' Stingray is not an offshore powerboat by any conceivable measure. If you check your browser, you came to www.offshoreonly.com. We don't generally talk about or have any real interest in ski boats or sailboats or ocean-going freighters. I'm not sure how your pal or his cheering section decided to come here & talk this $hit but I guess you have nowhere else to go.

As far as judging people, I judge based on what I see. In what I've seen of TD, he's certainly got a screw loose. Starting a thread on ANY website about "Did you see me?! Did you see me?!" is a bit wacky to start with. Following it up with endless pages of drivel certainly caps it off. Based on that, I would consider TD to be a tool- and I suppose that makes you and this tiny band of followers the cheering section for a tool. Sad.
Whats the said thing is why dont all you offshore guys play off shore 98% are all playing on the inside so your point is??
Old 06-24-2008, 11:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Scott B
Which we have had the stones to admit...

It's put up or shut up time...

BTW, Dkerns, are you also known as "cookin"?
LOL 2 total seprate guys again another expert
Old 06-24-2008, 12:00 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Enough back and forth.

Is this going down on Sunday TD? If not, when?
Old 06-24-2008, 12:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by tripple digits
The other funny thing is now, not one person wants to race me with something even close to what I have they all want to hide safely behind the pc and talk.
you said apples to apples.....now your calling out people with real boats? A few posts ago you said apples to apples yet you want to races us?......like Sunkin said we dont own Buzz Bombs...your on the wrong board, bayliners and sea rays are another site

Allot of people thought I was a douchbag, buddy you make me look like angel.....your ranking up there in the OSO greatest azzhat of all time.....

Put up or STFU....
Old 06-24-2008, 12:02 PM
Registered

Not being rude, but show some numbers........... EVEN if it only runs 85-90, it would be as fast or faster than half the people busting your balls.........
yea thats true and when I do post some good numbers all the Yo yo's will hide behind the pc and say, well it did not do a 100. When there stuff doesnt even go that fast. Then what are they going to say when they all said I cant even go 80
Old 06-24-2008, 12:03 PM
Registered

LOL what are you smoking? put the bong down. I said Im showing up and Im doing a meet and greet for who ever comes, I want them to see my boat out fo the water then Im going to put it in the water and go to the waters edge I guess and go from there

OOOPS, sorry, I forgot you don't recall what you said ONE page back..

The other funny thing is now, not one person wants to race me with something even close to what I have they all want to hide safely behind the pc and talk.
We've offered to run with you, you never make it..

The challenge still stands tough boy, it's showtime!!
Old 06-24-2008, 12:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Enough back and forth.

Is this going down on Sunday TD? If not, when?
Yes

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.