Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-25-2008, 11:15 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VtSteve
Me guesses this is probably a clever way for TD to back out of Sunday. He's been a tool for too long on many forums, and the forums are the only place he goes 100. He's good at what he's good at, and this is it.
Clever? No. Back out? Yes. I dont recall him posting his phone number anyways.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:16 AM
Registered

Next threat - the news forum says the little man is not only dominating the Don Aronow Memorial Ocean Race - butt (sorry, Im such a fool) but even dominating the whole world. Thats how the news ends! As he is according to the news dominating just everything perhaps he is Tripple Digits?

"Fountain Dominates Don Aronow Memorial Ocean Race In The V-bottom Class" from the news forum: "Fountain dominates the world". I feel it already - Im under his spell!! You see me shivering and sobbing.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
Mike I know Dave and his threat is not physical it is more to the Legal side.
This whole thing with did anyone see my blue Stingray was running with the Poker Run boats should have never been started:
We as a club and you will understand this knowing T2X are no different then any other sanctioned group!
We have to file permits, get State Police permits, Coast Guard Permits and special insurance for the run.
Yes we can't control the bay but we CAN NOT allow any boat to infaltrate or become part of a poker run without waivers and papers filled out, never mind the rules and regulations of the Poker Run. WE have set standards with The State Police that our boats will be under pace with no greater speeds then 80 mph on the bay most boats run 70-75 mph to stay together. Now there are boats that run the bay and went by the Poker Run but they did not have anything to do with the run nor did they try to get invoved.
What Tripple Didgits just did was placed himself by posting that he out ran half of the guys in the run, I don't care if he was 1 mile away he just had no buisness posting that he was even near, around, running with the NJPPC. Taking pictures is one thing as long as your at a stand still. If anyone ever did that at a Sanctioned Race the Coast Guard will be towing you to shore with more tickets then you can imagine,
As a committee member I know were Dave is coming from and the rest of the committee is in an up roar over this.
right on bro !!
Old 06-25-2008, 12:36 PM
Registered

I've been following this story on three different forums,

#1 TD-Rich never started out insulting anyone, he just claimed he could spank
some of the big boys in protected waters. Any corse remarks towards people seem to be his defensive comments to the pack mentality of jackels
that attack him.

#2 Has any one read the entire step by step R&D write-up done on this project?
it seems highly possible that his claims are true when you look at all the work done. Each increment of progress is documented.

#3 Has anyone noticed that this guy has been featured in magazines for engineering record breaking N2O systems. That tells me he's got some credibility, not some Johny come lately sh!t talker.

#4 Most anytime someone engineers (like racers) a kick ass go fast package & developes it after years of testing, they're not going to get satisfaction by posting the GPS speed, I believe they want to enter it in a heads up race & kick some butt with it & get notoriaty among their peers.
Rich has been asking time & again for someone to come out to his stomping
grounds & get whooped. Theres a whole site full of guys out by him,
no ones stepped up to race him.

#5 People have gone to his location to see the boat & others with high post counts have said he's a decent guy, why all the dis-respect is shown to him?
He's not a pariah for NOT showing proof or showing contempt towards his attackers, he should be proved wrong in a race.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm getting into my flame suit now!
Old 06-25-2008, 12:45 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My head is starting to hurt, but this was never about a race. It was about his little boat running 100 MPH

Period. End of story. Over
Old 06-25-2008, 12:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
My head is starting to hurt, but this was never about a race. It was about his little boat running 100 MPH

Period. End of story. Over
Exactly, I'm done. As you all know this same thing is still going on over in the Hotboat forum and others.

http://www.hotboat.com/forums/showth...174190&page=12

I'll be talkin to you OSO'rs in other threads.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:55 PM
Registered

Default Frank

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
Mike I know Dave and his threat is not physical it is more to the Legal side.
This whole thing with did anyone see my blue Stingray was running with the Poker Run boats should have never been started:
We as a club and you will understand this knowing T2X are no different then any other sanctioned group!
We have to file permits, get State Police permits, Coast Guard Permits and special insurance for the run.
Yes we can't control the bay but we CAN NOT allow any boat to infaltrate or become part of a poker run without waivers and papers filled out, never mind the rules and regulations of the Poker Run. WE have set standards with The State Police that our boats will be under pace with no greater speeds then 80 mph on the bay most boats run 70-75 mph to stay together. Now there are boats that run the bay and went by the Poker Run but they did not have anything to do with the run nor did they try to get invoved.
What Tripple Didgits just did was placed himself by posting that he out ran half of the guys in the run, I don't care if he was 1 mile away he just had no buisness posting that he was even near, around, running with the NJPPC. Taking pictures is one thing as long as your at a stand still. If anyone ever did that at a Sanctioned Race the Coast Guard will be towing you to shore with more tickets then you can imagine,
As a committee member I know were Dave is coming from and the rest of the committee is in an up roar over this.
I appreciate your position and concern. I also am not always in agreement with what Rich posts or the way he goes about it. That said as the video shows we were not close to the poker run as they were running. I see the liability no different than the little guy crabbing in the bay when 50 high performance boats go by on the fly and he is injured. Thanks god that does not happen. As far as the phone calls he recieved telling him not to show up on sunday or he will be shot in the head with a 45 and keep you DEA friend out of it. That leads me to believe it could be someone from this board. Than Sharkey Marine with the comment and picture which I see as an inference to the 1984 Craparotta golf club murder what should I think. This is to much. We will be there Sunday for ourselves.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 742 Likes on 400 Posts

Originally Posted by deltaAce
I've been following this story on three different forums,

#1 TD-Rich never started out insulting anyone, he just claimed he could spank
some of the big boys in protected waters. Any corse remarks towards people seem to be his defensive comments to the pack mentality of jackels
that attack him.

#2 Has any one read the entire step by step R&D write-up done on this project?
it seems highly possible that his claims are true when you look at all the work done. Each increment of progress is documented.

#3 Has anyone noticed that this guy has been featured in magazines for engineering record breaking N2O systems. That tells me he's got some credibility, not some Johny come lately sh!t talker.

#4 Most anytime someone engineers (like racers) a kick ass go fast package & developes it after years of testing, they're not going to get satisfaction by posting the GPS speed, I believe they want to enter it in a heads up race & kick some butt with it & get notoriaty among their peers.
Rich has been asking time & again for someone to come out to his stomping
grounds & get whooped. Theres a whole site full of guys out by him,
no ones stepped up to race him.

#5 People have gone to his location to see the boat & others with high post counts have said he's a decent guy, why all the dis-respect is shown to him?
He's not a pariah for NOT showing proof or showing contempt towards his attackers, he should be proved wrong in a race.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm getting into my flame suit now!
He has no credibility here because he put lipstick and breast implants on a pig and proceeds to tell everyone his chick his hotter than their chick. At the end of the day he is still poking a pig. I don't care how smart the guy is, but why on earth would you pick a 22' Stingray and a Alpha drive to go 100 MPH and brag about it is beyond me. If the guy is really that good, he will eventually get noticed and others will post about him. Instead he waves his own flag so he has to be prepared to have shots fired at it.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by vnemous
For the record.

For a Police Captain I would have thought you would have a higher class of friends than that P.O.S.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:16 PM
Registered

Default Hey

To coin a a phrase I have friends in low places. Rich is not one of them. Rich is a good guy that would do anything for anyone. He has obviously gotten off on the wrong foot with you guys with no where to go. Sunday we will run and be done with this. Hopefully.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.