Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-29-2008, 03:45 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ratickle
So, Bernie likes him and his boat, Sharkey likes him and his boat, DB didn't show, (but if the reason is actual, it would be tough with no guarantee), He showed and ran 87.1 on a documented GPS, the two challengers didn't show (anyone know who they were?), and it seems like most think the boat has more. The saga will continue I do believe..............
I didn't have to show. I was one of many who called bs. And I'm pretty sure a few members can vouch for me in the area of chaos on a saturday nite...............

I wish I did though. Working on TD's t-shirt now
Old 06-29-2008, 03:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Working on TD's t-shirt now
This should be good
Old 06-29-2008, 03:54 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=BUIZILLA;2606649]87 on an Alpha ain't damm bad....

HOWEVER, 93 with 4 people last weekend means he now needs 8 more people to get it back to 104+, that puts 9 people in the boat, the more peep's the faster it goes..

the more peep's the faster it goes..
Now thats some funny chit there :
Old 06-29-2008, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

And I'm pretty sure a few members can vouch for me in the area of chaos on a saturday nite...............
I was talking about the "Bi".
Old 06-29-2008, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

No, I tend to think this soap opera is over. And that's just what it was. Like Sunkin has pointed out several times - there are many sub-20' lake boats that can do better than 87.1 or even 100mph. The whole thing was about the way TD came on here and started running his mouth, and writing verbal checks that his boat couldn't cash. The rest was a lot of ball-busting, wise-cracking and funny-azz chit that follows that kind of situation.

It made for good fun, but no 100mph reading on the GPS puts an end to it for most - at least for now. No amount of "rationalizing" makes him in any way successful. One or two people "thinking the boat had more" is not "most." And any claim that TD didn't want to reveal his true capabilities sounds asinine when you consider the boat has "TRIPLE DIGITS" plastered in huge graphics on the side of the hull. That's a real sleeper!!

That's good performance from the power package. But it's not what was advertised. Call us back when you get it up...to 100.1.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:59 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Ratickle
I was talking about the "Bi".
re-read post............................................. LOL . Same chick that kok-blok'd me wed nite hahaha
Old 06-29-2008, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

re-read post............................................. LOL . Same chick that kok-blok'd me wed nite hahaha
Now I'm jealous!!
Old 06-29-2008, 04:03 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by BlackJack58
No, I tend to think this soap opera is over. And that's just what it was. Like Sunkin has pointed out several times - there are many sub-20' lake boats that can do better than 87.1 or even 100mph. The whole thing was about the way TD came on here and started running his mouth, and writing verbal checks that his boat couldn't cash. The rest was a lot of ball-busting, wise-cracking and funny-azz chit that follows that kind of situation.

It made for good fun, but no 100mph reading on the GPS puts an end to it for most - at least for now. No amount of "rationalizing" makes him in any way successful. One or two people "thinking the boat had more" is not "most." And any claim that TD didn't want to reveal his true capabilities sounds asinine when you consider the boat has "TRIPLE DIGITS" plastered in huge graphics on the side of the hull. That's a real sleeper!!

That's good performance from the power package. But it's not what was advertised. Call us back when you get it up...to 100.1.
The soap opera hasn't started
Old 06-29-2008, 04:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BlackJack58

Blackjack pretty much summed it up right there
Old 06-29-2008, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY observations

Disclaimer: I have no money, time or partnership in Rich's boat. What I am is a friend with some seat time. As was posted Rich's boat went 87.1 today. I have some video of when he did this and a couple of pics. I have posted them on Hot Boat as I cannot post attachment here. That said I do not know if that is all Rich could run today or if he was sandbagging. That is between him and the man upstairs. I believe Rich is disappointed that he did break 90 even in todays conditions. Weather was close to 100% humidity and in fact it downpoured as we got the boat home. But Rich showed and ran like promised, not like others that were a no show. I add that if I didnt promise to be there I would have rather been sitting in my pool that out in that heat and humidity also. Todays conditions caused a loss of at least 500 rpms. Those of you that have race engines, turn a wrench or understand the workings of a naturally aspirated engine know that today was not ideal conditions to do a speed run, but he did cause he said he would. Those of you who don't understand that I can't make you. No excuse just fact of mechanics. I will also add that I have never been in Rich's boat and done anything less than low to mid 90's. I also have never been in Rich's boat in this kind of heat and humidity. I also have never been in Rich's boat at 100+ but I do believe it is capable of this under the right conditions.
Tim and Bernie I consider you both stand up gentleman in this sport and it was a pleasure meeting both of you. Bernie I wish you all the best on your birthday Friday. We will do this again under better conditions and hopefully Tim you will participate like the professional you were today. See you on the water. Mike

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.