Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-29-2008, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Explination: "That Guy" is "Triple Digits" asking himself, and answering questions. New member chiming in during a dispute to defend, smelly.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:46 PM
Registered

I was there loser....wasted my time

Wow 87...
Old 06-29-2008, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by That Guy
Um, I am not him. I loath him and his BS.
I have slammed him on every site I find him on.
He is a BS hustler trying to ply his wares every where he goes.
Tommy
What other sites?
Old 06-29-2008, 09:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Well im done posting,
Buh-bye Double Digits!
Old 06-29-2008, 09:56 PM
Registered

Does this qualify for the Guinness Book?

I mean 87 is like greased lightning.......with an Alpha
in a chitpail.

Last edited by Mike 35 Fountain; 06-29-2008 at 10:01 PM.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JCPERF
What other sites?
Hotboat for one, the TD thread..
He called me clueless when I asked him what the point of his project was, since he did not plan on marketing.
Told me I shouldn't post anymore. He had 1 thread at the time, I had almost 2000 posts over 2 years.
He called my boats "slowboats" and told me to come on out and he would spank me or words to that effect.
I created the fake "miracle drive" invoice that is in this thread last week and posted it on HB. Somebody pasted it in this thread earlier. ( I took it as a compliment)
Here is my fastest boat. Of course, it doesn't run in chop like you crazy guys do!

Old 06-29-2008, 10:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
smart azz look up the apba 2002 cape cod race!!! boats were taking on water those were the sea conditions, a yellow fountain with a lid SV had to pull off the coarse cause they were taking on water, if I could have PM you I would tell you more, but since your reg and not a paying membershut your pie hole , YOU STARTED WITH ME MAN YOU JUST PISS ME OFF!! SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE.
That just proves my Offshore Icon theory...... You and your 24 Baja retired after just one race..... I appologize again for upsetting you.

As for being a member, I decided not to continue being a paying member and I am entitled to that. I didn't feel that it would benefit me in any way....... I avoided a PM from you so I guess it did work out a little!!
Old 06-29-2008, 10:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
That's a damn nice pile of $hit you've got there.
DD has probably heard that before.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TaylorConn
I am glad no one was hurt and that safety seemed to be a concern and protocols observed.

My opinion is the only way for somebody to see what TD's boat can do is bring $500 and race him. If he wins you are out $500 and all you know is he beat your top speed. If you win then you have to guess at where you left him, but you do get the $500.

I am just saying if you are not into that type of for-money racing (run-what -ya-brung heads up) then it may be difficult to understand why someone would not want to prove their performance and publish it in front of the whole world.

As soon as he agreed to the GPS run he has maintained that he will only do 85 and he gives the reason that it is because he does not want to reveal what his boat can do. Sounds like he is full of it UNTIL you factor in that this guy is a run-what-ya-brung racer with that boat. He says he races for $300-$500 a pop. Taken in that light he keeps his top speed secret with a purpose, that is the only way to get other boat owners to think he is full of it and race him. He claims to have spanked a lot of boats, only he and "they" know the truth on that.

Yes he brags it up, maybe that is to goad others into a race for money. I am not going to comment on the tone of posts on either side as he seems to have pushed a lot of buttons here and as a result got his buttons pushed.

I know the OffShoreOnly guys wanted a 100.01 from him or he "loses". He said he would go out and show everybody 85 and he hit 87.1. Interesting that it is just higher enough than 85 to kill any doubt about what he said he would do, but not so much higher that it gives any hints of what it may be able to hit beyond that. To me that means he seems to know exactly what his boat will do. He is a betting man, that is from others who know him. So his not wanting to show his full potential does make sense. He does put enough rhetoric out about it being a 100 mph boat to get some egos in a tizzy, and now he has the published "teaser" speed of 87.1. This may get him even more races.

Maybe the boat is just not safe at 100, or maybe it cannot hit 100 anyway, only TD and a tight circle of his acquaintenances (and any other boats that may have truly been "owned") know right now. This exercise was a waste of time as far as a real time trial event unless it can be proven that the TD boat was balls to the wall in a spirited Bonneville Salt Flats type attempt. TD will want that in doubt as long as possible to extend his boat's career as a money winner. This is his perogative as only he has to deal with the call-outs from the chat rooms and discussion boards.

I only know of TD thru his achievements in the drag racing world from a while back with that Firebird and now that '57 'Vette he built for someone that is one of the fastest street cars in the world. Those are real. I did not realize it was the same person until it was brought up here.
Who are you? DD himself. It's odd your first post knows all about him. How did you know this post was here? Who gives a fuk about a vette? It MIGHT have hit triple digits.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:14 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Well im done posting,
Bye!

What a meatwhistle.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.