Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday >

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Notices

Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Old 06-29-2008, 10:44 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
No exscues Im a man of my word I sayed I would run 85 for the experts and I ran 87. Gave people rides. Fun day Now think about this and those 38 footers and 42 footers Hmm they probly would have run high sevnties in the heat of the day with almost 80 percent humidty. Im doing allrite with what I have, I'm happy.

Now to all the so called experts I did 87 mph at level it was 87 degrees and there was 82% humidty, figure that out recaculate the numbers and get back to me. This will be my new top speed number I will go out and run next time. Special now we have the 85 number out of the way we can move on. CLASS DISMISSED
You're so goddmand full of sht, your eyes are brown. Why didn't you past "87" across you boat assclown?

Can you explain to me the people sayng the boat will run faster with more weight? I really did take physics, and it goes against everything I learned, but of course I don't have a Phd, so open the fuking class back up.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:47 PM
Banned

Is it realy sh**tty people skills? Or the best puppet master you ever seen. Hmm inqurieing minds want to know
This post alone shows triple stupidity. You showcase your horrible people skills, terrible spelling, and your diction just sucks.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by long duck dong
should wear it proudly sailor........
Stecz isn't going give up the sailor moniker without a fight.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cuda
I don't have a Phd, so open the fuking class back up.
LMAO!!!
Old 06-29-2008, 11:00 PM
Banned

Yea but my junk went 87 mph with a Alpha and a small block on pump gas. no blower, no nitrous, just a little bitty carb
Any other caveats? Look up the meaning, I know you are clueless of what it means.
Old 06-29-2008, 11:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DaveP
Listen here King of the low life pineys - you can find me anytime you want. As for this morning, there was no way I was going to waste my energy to come see you NOT hit the mark.

You want to find me?

1) My home address is on the NJPPC website
2) I will be at the NJPPC raft up at Tices Shoal this weekend
3) I will be at Shore Dreams For Kids the following weekend

Feel free to look me up at any one of those places. I will be more than happy to kick your south jersey red neck azz anytime. And yes bring your buddy Mike the Cop to arrest me when I am done

Otherwise PISS OFF
I tried to warn him, I would find somebody smaller than you to piss off.
Old 06-29-2008, 11:06 PM
Banned

Dave your a violent man becauefull of what you wish for.
This will turn out to being another time your bullfrog mouth gets your pollywog ass in trouble.
Old 06-29-2008, 11:08 PM
Banned

Well I was realy looking for a pat on the head with some cookies and milk. Yes I use to street race, been there done that
Which space shuttle mission did you command?
Old 06-29-2008, 11:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by That Guy
Yes, he does. And has had a hand in some truly wicked rides.
Rod Saboury's "worlds fastest street 'vette" for one.
No BS.

That is what makes him such a DB. He is strictly trying to manipulate this and other boards for some coin. I even accused him of spelling so bad on purpose, to make people think he is even stupider than he is.
Not possible.
Old 06-29-2008, 11:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
Who are you? DD himself. It's odd your first post knows all about him. How did you know this post was here? Who gives a fuk about a vette? It MIGHT have hit triple digits.
I am not DD or TD or anybody else you may have chanced upon unless you lived in the MidWest during the 80's and were a practicing MoPar fanatic! This event is on several other boating boards and I picked up on it that way. I am not all that interested in Firebirds or Vettes but used to practice a little BB Mope tuning locally and kept track of stuff like that.

I do not know all about him, just what happened to get into magazines and fed back thru the match racing chatter. It was a while back, and I would not have recognized "him" had I not gone to his home page and saw the Firebird. Up until this weekend I had only seen the Tripple Digits page and had not made the connection.

I just know the match racer's methods and they rarely show their top card that's all. I did type in that 87.1 may have been all it can do. Then again he may indeed have more left in another setup or prop or whatever. I just brought up that someone may have to show up for a race with cash in hand to find out.

I also believe the Tripple Digits project is about developing an Alpha based drive that can live at the power levels required to meet the century mark for extended periods. One that can be proven to last and also be reproduced in quantity and offered as an alternative to what is out there now.

Quick Reply: Any body see the little blue Sting Ray Friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.