More Trouble for Passport/Aqua Marine Partners/ Hi-Lift Marina >

More Trouble for Passport/Aqua Marine Partners/ Hi-Lift Marina

Notices

More Trouble for Passport/Aqua Marine Partners/ Hi-Lift Marina

Old 06-23-2008, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More Trouble for Passport/Aqua Marine Partners/ Hi-Lift Marina

Was notified today that Dockmaster Marina software Systems shut down and terminated the computer software at Aqua Marine Partners marinas this morning, which include Hi-Lift Marina and the Marina Mile boatyard because of lack of payment. This was a major component in running their marinas. I am told that Andy Sturner is calling other marina software companies to take over, but the Dockmaster guys are telling these other companies that these guys aren't paying, and to stay away.
Also, guess who holds the notes on Hi-Lift Marina and the Marina Mile property? Key Bank, which just repossessed Dillon and Sturners Passport Marine boats. Big Mess.
Looks like he better find some more investors QUICK.

Last edited by glassman11; 06-23-2008 at 01:32 PM.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where is the inventory at now?
Old 06-23-2008, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Some Deals About To Hit The Market For Sure...contact Key Bank Directly And Watch How Quick They Are To Make Deals
Old 06-23-2008, 01:56 PM
Registered

The iventory is all over the place, with national liquidaters, but passport/hi-lift boats cannot yet be sold. There are many problems. I also heard this morning that Key Bank is looking for a 45' Formula boat, or the money that was received for it if it was sold, from the Passport Marine Owners. They are getting no response.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Where is Passport Marine ?
Old 06-23-2008, 10:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Top Ven
Where is Passport Marine ?
Passport Marine had about seven locations throughout the US. They were the #1 Formula dealer for about two years. They just recently had all their boats repossessed by their lender, Key Bank. Passport is owned by Andy Sturner and Jim Dillon.
Hi-Lift marina is owned by Sturners Company, Aqua Marine Partners. I guess they must be having major financial problems themselves if they couldn't pay their bills with dockmaster. Dockmaster programs run their marinas. For Dockmaster to drop them for non-payment is serious.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:10 AM
Registered

Glassman11, have you heard if Hidden Harbor in Pompano will go on as planned?
Old 06-24-2008, 09:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by clambake
Glassman11, have you heard if Hidden Harbor in Pompano will go on as planned?
I know that project has a different group of investors holding the note. It came together before the collapse of Passport Marine. But I have heard they are having a major problem with that site . It could have something to do with permitting issues. Sturner has some major financial issues since Passport went under. He signed for the key bank floor plan, not Dillon. He is the one responsible.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you for contacting Key. To assist you with your inquiry, please contact Customer Service by phone at the number listed below.

For additional assistance, please send us another message or call us at 1-800-539-2968. We are available weekdays from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. and weekends from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., local time.

Sincerely,

Kecia
KeyBank
Old 06-26-2008, 03:26 PM

Default DockMaster's Point of View

I am a manager at DockMaster Software. I am not sure where or how the rumors started about non-payment by Aqua Marine Partners, but this notion could not be further from the truth. I can't speak for Passport Marine as I do not know the details, but I do know that the marina businesses are in good standing with us and we communicate with them on a regular basis. I have no knowledge of them contacting other marine system suppliers and we certainly have not contacted other suppliers on their behalf.

Quick Reply: More Trouble for Passport/Aqua Marine Partners/ Hi-Lift Marina

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.