Notices

The New Girl Needs a Name....

Old 06-23-2008, 04:21 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by gerritm
Joe, beautiful boat! Look forward to getting passed by it on the bay. I don't think any of the local beaks will be able to keep up with it.
Thanks! I am VERY GLAD it wasn't here for the run last weekend. I still can't believe that storm did soooooo much damage to that many different boats.

I am glad no one was hurt and all of the "sinking possibles" were untied and on land before going under.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:23 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Congrat's Joe! That was quite the ride in Chi-Town last year. You were a little tense the first couple of minutes, but obviously enjoyed it I can't wait to see it up there this year.

How about "The Texas Two Step"??? or "Double Trouble" It may already be taken?
Attached Thumbnails The New Girl Needs a Name....-smile.jpg  
Old 06-23-2008, 04:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe
Thanks! I am VERY GLAD it wasn't here for the run last weekend. I still can't believe that storm did soooooo much damage to that many different boats.

I am glad no one was hurt and all of the "sinking possibles" were untied and on land before going under.

I didn't make this year's poker run either. I had to work, the one weekend a year. I guess I was lucky. I caught up with a few of the guys on Sunday at Top Water and heard a few of the gory details. 65mph winds, lightning, tornado warnings, pulled a cleat out of the dock and about 10 rafted boats floated out. Several severly damaged. I haven't heard whose boats, but I feel bad for them. The storm hit our house about a 1/2 hour before it hit Galveston. Unbelievable how severe it was. I knew a couple of my friends were on their way back to Clear Lake about that time, fortunetley they made it before the storm hit.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:39 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne
Chris J (SkaterChris) just registered that 41' with the 1500's this morning for BoyneThunder. He has a matching F650 and tilt trailer. I can't wait to see that thing. You should bring that up and join him for BoyneThunder and then go down and do the Chicago run the next weekend.
Was Connie C's new Skater done yet? She is bringing that up also.
There's nothing else to say about his boat other than, "Amazing"! He was nice enough to take me for a spin in it last week on the lake. Truly a beast! There is NO DOUBT it will tame any rough water day!

Here's some pics of it on the way to the ramp. I can't believe how enormous it looks on that tilt trailer behind the 450.
Attached Images    
Old 06-23-2008, 04:43 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Congrat's Joe! That was quite the ride in Chi-Town last year. You were a little tense the first couple of minutes, but obviously enjoyed it I can't wait to see it up there this year.

How about "The Texas Two Step"??? or "Double Trouble" It may already be taken?
You Jack@ss!!!!!!!!! I knew you couldn't hold out forever, and the "Goggles" pics would eventually surface!!!! LOL.... See you soon, bro!

Yeah, having not only never ridden with B, but also to have never even seen him run his Skater, I was a bit nervous. However, I must say.... I ran the traps with quite a few folks, including Bullock, and everyone's comments were the same ---- they'd ride with him anytime. B is smooth and pays attention to everything --- including the "whole" we hit on the way to the 2nd stop. EEk........
Old 06-23-2008, 04:45 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

more......
Attached Thumbnails The New Girl Needs a Name....-36-skater-front-stbd-above-2-062008.jpg   The New Girl Needs a Name....-36-skater-front-stbd-above-062008.jpg   The New Girl Needs a Name....-36-skater-rear-062008.jpg  

Old 06-23-2008, 04:46 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

more.....
Attached Thumbnails The New Girl Needs a Name....-36-skater-front-stbd-062008.jpg  
Old 06-23-2008, 04:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats big daddy, that is a beautiful machine. Look forward to seeing it in Chicago.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice Ride Joe! Congrats!
Old 06-23-2008, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

***** Control

Quick Reply: The New Girl Needs a Name....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.