Notices

Seanclong.........

Old 02-26-2002, 04:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Seanclong.........

Thought I's answer your inquiry here.....

We had both the wedding and the honeymoonm (short) in Key West, one of my favorite places anywhere !!! We stayed at the Hyatt Key West on Front Street, a first-class property. Only have 120 rooms/suites, and is tremendously quite.....private beach......jetskiis, diving, boat charters....spa, etc.....all on the property.

The wedding was just us and four couples of friends, in the oceanfront function room at the hote.....Notary service....steel drummer.....it was great. We were only there for 5 days, but we had a blast.

I don't know if you have ever been to Key West before, but I would highly recommend it for a getaway. You can party as much as you want to (Duval Street), or not at all. There is alot of other activities, tours, watersports. I'm sure there are others on this Board that can second that.

Old 02-26-2002, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info. It sounds like you and your wife got a great start on your lives together!!!

I have heard nothing but good things about Key West (particularly on OSO). We (my wife and I) are definately going to consider Key West as a possible anniversary destination. It sounds like the Hyatt is top-notch and THE place to stay. We would like to go 'nothing-but-first-class' like you guys did. We might just steal your itinerary.

Thanks again,