NJPPC A/C poker run was over the top this year

Notices

NJPPC A/C poker run was over the top this year

Old 06-25-2008, 07:09 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Jeez - Sorry for the diversion.

It looked like an awesome collection of hardware (typical of NJPPC events) and a lot of fun (also VERY typical of NJPPC events). It's nice to see pictures of folks wearing vests while underway, too!

We have desperately missed our NJPPC friends, and look forward to the Chesapeake Bay Rondayvoo in August. One of these days, I'll get the BatBoat/LawnDart back together, and we'll trailer over for more of the best events on the water. I hear Robin is Jonesing for another dose of the Winged Wonder anyway....

Speaking of which, where are the "Robin" and "Flower Dance" photos? I haven't seen those in a long time!!!

DaveP:
An addition to the list:

11: "Thou shalt not f@*& with the NJPPC by shadowing it's events, or by being a tool."

-Moses
Old 06-25-2008, 07:15 AM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C_Spray
Jeez - Sorry for the diversion.

It looked like an awesome collection of hardware (typical of NJPPC events) and a lot of fun (also VERY typical of NJPPC events). It's nice to see pictures of folks wearing vests while underway, too!

We have desperately missed our NJPPC friends, and look forward to the Chesapeake Bay Rondayvoo in August. One of these days, I'll get the BatBoat/LawnDart back together, and we'll trailer over for more of the best events on the water. I hear Robin is Jonesing for another dose of the Winged Wonder anyway....

Speaking of which, where are the "Robin" and "Flower Dance" photos? I haven't seen those in a long time!!!

DaveP:
An addition to the list:

11: "Thou shalt not f@*& with the NJPPC by shadowing it's events, or by being a tool."

-Moses
CHUCK WE MISS YOU AND WOOHOO (LOL) WE PLANED THE Chesapeake Bay Rondayvoo HOPEING TO SEE YOU GUYS. AS FOR THE VEST WE WOULDENT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY. SEE YOU SOON, JOE
Old 06-25-2008, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dave, Great run. I was very impressed with your event and your club in general. Great people !!!!

Bob
LGPBA
Old 06-25-2008, 09:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

I like that Chuck, the 11th Comandment!

Here are a few pics from the run!
Attached Thumbnails NJPPC A/C poker run was over the top this year-08-ac-poker-run.jpg   NJPPC A/C poker run was over the top this year-cimg1251.jpg   NJPPC A/C poker run was over the top this year-cimg1305.jpg  

Old 06-25-2008, 09:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Few More!
Attached Thumbnails NJPPC A/C poker run was over the top this year-cimg1278.jpg   NJPPC A/C poker run was over the top this year-cimg1298.jpg   NJPPC A/C poker run was over the top this year-cimg1300.jpg  

Old 06-25-2008, 09:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Last Few.
Attached Thumbnails NJPPC A/C poker run was over the top this year-cimg1306.jpg   NJPPC A/C poker run was over the top this year-cimg1307.jpg   NJPPC A/C poker run was over the top this year-cimg1319.jpg  

Old 06-25-2008, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bojoe2
Ozz You Wer A Champ Down There. The Dance Floor Is Still Talking About You :d

Old 06-25-2008, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
I think you covered it all Joe ! Well said ...

It was great to see everyone again.

I HUGE thanks to the NJPPC for sponsoring the helicopter for the day's event.

Dave P for transportation during the golf outing and Anthony Sauta for his extreme generosity of opening up his Outerlimits for myself and my equipment.

A special thanks to Joy of http://www.onemarinaplace.com/ for making it well worth coming to the golf outing.
Everything was top shelf and I could not have asked for a better day off from my day job! (All Golf Outting pics to be online some time tonight or tomorrow.)

Ozzie,

All Poker Run Pics are now online:

http://sharkey-images.com/njppc.html

Enjoy !

P.S.

Pics below have not yet been edited.....

great shots Tim, call me when you can I'll order a few
Old 06-25-2008, 12:32 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom A.
...Here are a few pics from the run!
That white Donzi is the best-lookin' boat of the batch!

Yous guys let Crazy Charlie be a Pace Boat? Yipes! I'm not so sure about NJPPC any more. That has GOT to be against at least one of the Commandments.....

Was Charlie "magnanimously pontificating in a manner characteristic of the garrulously-gifted" as usual?
Old 06-25-2008, 02:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

He's mellowed quite a bit since he retired. I even saw him enjoying the fact that he had nothing to do while we were rafted up a few weeks ago!

Quick Reply: NJPPC A/C poker run was over the top this year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.