Notices

How I Screwed Chris Sunkin

Old 05-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
You have a ****t y memory.

Dont I remember you getting Summeral'd ??

Didnt you reach out for help to sort the guy out??

How do you get to say what you just posted??
How does one compare me not getting paid for a survey with you guys bullying a site owner to sell you his website?
Old 05-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
How does one compare me not getting paid for a survey with you guys bullying a site owner to sell you his website?
I don't want to buy his bulls!t website! I noticed how you didn't comment on how Sunkin strongarmed Colin, so he could create a situation where he looked good? That is what this thread is about. Survey That!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-02-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Club Drew
If I remember correct you were part of that crew ganging up on anybody that didn'agree with you or you pirates!Did he blow you too?
LOL!
Old 05-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
I don't want to buy his bulls!t website! I noticed how you didn't comment on how Sunkin strongarmed Colin, so he could create a situation where he looked good? That is what this thread is about. Survey That!
Look, I don't even know who Colin or you are, or what transpired. If you re-read my original post, I only suggested that you guys let the witch-hunt die. Who cares how many boats a guy has or has had? Is it money out of your pocket?

The charity got their money, so they're happy. Too much hate in this world! Your bitterness should be focused on something that will BUILD rather than tear-down.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Look, I don't even know who Colin or you are, or what transpired. If you re-read my original post, I only suggested that you guys let the witch-hunt die. Who cares how many boats a guy has or has had? Is it money out of your pocket?

The charity got their money, so they're happy. Too much hate in this world! Your bitterness should be focused on something that will BUILD rather than tear-down.
Start your own thread then, this one concerns Colin getting strong armed.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:20 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Start your own thread then, this one concerns Colin getting strong armed.
Do I need your permission to post on a thread I do not start from now on?
Old 05-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Do I need your permission to post on a thread I do not start from now on?
Of course not , just do whatever Sunkin tells you to do. LOL!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-02-2010 at 07:29 PM. Reason: I had to tone it down.........
Old 05-02-2010, 07:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

It's quite ironic that it goes to the very heart of your ideology. You'e apparently not quite as picky about ethics where a website is concerned. No?
Old 05-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by VtSteve
It's quite ironic that it goes to the very heart of your ideology. You'e apparently not quite as picky about ethics where a website is concerned. No?
My ethics are not in question.

Edward R. Cozzi....never hid behind a screen name...never will.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Easy guys...
Ed, i understand how you feel...Colin/cigracing1 is the boat owner that started this thread, he had a trailer for sale, and decided to keep it. Sunkin needed a trailer to move a boat. Colin decided to keep his trailer, and Chris took it upon him self to extort Colin by making him start this thread, (see his post on previous pages)then posted immediately to make himself seem better in the eyes of forum members. quite the scam.
Hopefully you know me a little better than to be part of a witch hunt, i am known for blunt honesty, some like it, some don't.
There have been times where these forums have outed some pretty creepy people, feel free to disagree, but keep the focus on the predators...

Quick Reply: How I Screwed Chris Sunkin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.