Reggie Fountain's Offshore Adventures!! Coming to FSN >

Reggie Fountain's Offshore Adventures!! Coming to FSN

Notices

Reggie Fountain's Offshore Adventures!! Coming to FSN

Old 06-28-2008, 08:47 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

What the hell is wrong with you, Sunkin? All you do is whine and b!tch at every little thing that doesn't fit into your narrow-minded view of the world.

I'm not a Fountain fan, and Reggie's ad claims can be a bit over the top (that is the POINT of advertising, I believe- promotion). Who else would do something like this? Who else could? Especially in this economic climate. I think it's a real plus for the sport, and if it wasn't posted in GD a lot of members who might be interested in it could possibly miss it.

Why don't you go work on one of your boats and stop posting on every.single.f ucking.thread? Spread your miserable attitude somewhere else.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 06-28-2008, 08:59 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Blow me, Jay.

What pisses you off most is that I can run two successful businesses that are both growing in a down economy, manage a gaggle of employees, raise a young family, play all I want with as many boat projects as I care to and still spend all the time I want on here screwing off.

You, on the other hand, have to sneak in while the boss isn't standing over your cubicle.

And you're too f.ucking dense to recognize sarcasm. Or someone just jerking around.

At the same time, I'm bright enough to recognize the power Reggie wields. Mark my words, he'll buy and pay for this place if allowed to.
Old 06-28-2008, 09:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

AWSOME, Looking forward to it, Again no other MFG's stepping up, FOUNTAIN leading the way.

WILL
Old 06-28-2008, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BBB725
It will be great as long as it's not a 1/2 hour Fountain commercial
No kidding.

I'll watch it either way though since it's a half hour more boats on TV than I'm seeing now.

Looks like it will be good though, other than the fishing?
Old 06-28-2008, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 363 Likes on 208 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Mark my words, he'll buy and pay for this place if allowed to.
No Kidding
Old 06-28-2008, 10:39 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Blow me, Jay.

What pisses you off most is that I can run two successful businesses that are both growing in a down economy, manage a gaggle of employees, raise a young family, play all I want with as many boat projects as I care to and still spend all the time I want on here screwing off.

You, on the other hand, have to sneak in while the boss isn't standing over your cubicle.

And you're too f.ucking dense to recognize sarcasm. Or someone just jerking around.

At the same time, I'm bright enough to recognize the power Reggie wields. Mark my words, he'll buy and pay for this place if allowed to.
He can't afford it. At least right now.
Old 06-28-2008, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by DollaBill
He can't afford it. At least right now.
He's already doing it. Half the banner ads on this site are either Fountain factory or Fountain co-op. He's now got his PR people filling up OUR discussion areas with their PR releases.

He doesn't need to actually purchase the website to "own" it.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

WOW!!! It must be great to be you!

You are quite the multi-tasker. Very impressive. I'm sure everyone here is awestruck by your multitaskyness.

Stop flattering yourself- I couldn't care less about you, surely not enough to get pissed off by your self-important posts. I find your negative sarcasm annoying at best, kinda like a pimple on my ass.

Love him or hate him, this sport could use a few more guys like Reggie.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 06-28-2008, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by jayboat
WOW!!! It must be great to be you!.
You have no idea.
Literally.

My life is better than winning the lottery. I'll bet there's hundreds of others on this board who feel the same way. I know there is- I've talked to lots of them over the years. But not you, my sad little friend.

Originally Posted by jayboat
Stop flattering yourself- I couldn't care less about you, surely not enough to get pissed off by your self-important posts. I find your negative sarcasm annoying at best, kinda like a pimple on my ass.
You're the guy following me and worrying about what I post and on what topics. And not just this one- all the time.

Lets take a moment and examine what you and I do on this site...

Me- I post alot in Tech. I like helping the less technical boater and I really enjoy learning from the more knowledgeable. I don't mind typing out an answer here & there- kind of sharing the load. I never claim to know it all and freely admit I've learned ebvery bit of it from others; I like the discussion about boating topics and I enjoy the debates with other people like myself; I like the Bilge- again, alot of guys like me sharing information and ideas.

You- You post baiting, inflammatory crap looking to get a rise from people. You don't even own a boat. Talk about the stereotypical odd loner. The only thing you do here is stir the pot. You're a liberal activist that's waded into this deep pond of conservatism. And you fantasize about being a hero for doing so. I was watching McCain this morning on Fox- he's delivering a speech and one lone wacko has to interrupt and scream at him. That's you. That person is what you envision yourself to be. You have yet to change one single thought on here, but you rave on. You are our Ted Kaczinski.

So Jay, stop following me. Stop baiting people into beating on you simply because you have a martyr complex.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Enough!

Julie

Quick Reply: Reggie Fountain's Offshore Adventures!! Coming to FSN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.