Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Official Key West 08' Roll Call (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189875-official-key-west-08-roll-call.html)

PARADOX 10-17-2008 04:40 PM

[QUOTE=jackie.fpc;2718478]1 FAST RAFT 36' Nor-
CANADA THRUST 50' Nor-Tech Catamaran
CAN'T TOUCH THIS 38' Powerplay V
CATLOR 36' Spectre Catamaran
CATTAGIOUS 42' MTI /Cigarette V
CHIEF ENGINES Sponsor
CIGARETTE 38' Cigarette V
CIGARETTE RACING TEAM 39' Cigarette V
CIGNIFICANT OTHER 36' Cigarette V
CLEANING UP 33' Avanti V
CONCEPT 36' CONCEPT Center Con
CUTTIN LOOSE 36' Nor-Tech
Great list Jackie.. but don't you call my Avanti... Cleani'n up.. :) Cleani'n UP was flipped and distroyed last year.
The new lady hasn't been named yet.. The jury is still out..

otis311 10-17-2008 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Sunrise Girl (Post 2716801)
Hey hun!

How are you!?!?! I just came across our photos from Miami...good times! I'm sooo gonna give you a jingle..we have a couple of trips to make up for.

I'll let you know what the plan is...still gotta get all the info from Dina...I need my partner in crime with me!:evilb:

Chat soon...besos!!

gotcha, my turn to bring the ironing board

DollaBill 10-17-2008 07:30 PM

Partner in Crime SG? wtf?? what am I chopped liver now?? As for otis, we'll drag him back to his room later LOL . Light weight

omerta one 10-17-2008 10:09 PM

Going to be quite a display of the worlds finest performance boats. WOW! Looking very forward to this. Rick's on Thursday night...be there!!!

STECZ IS BUYING FOR ALL OSO / FPC MEMBERS!!!

otis311 10-17-2008 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by omerta one (Post 2718880)
Going to be quite a display of the worlds finest performance boats. WOW! Looking very forward to this. Rick's on Thursday night...be there!!!

STECZ IS BUYING FOR ALL OSO / FPC MEMBERS!!!

he aint even going

otis311 10-17-2008 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2718788)
Partner in Crime SG? wtf?? what am I chopped liver now?? As for otis, we'll drag him back to his room later LOL . Light weight

lmao

omerta one 10-17-2008 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by otis311 (Post 2718893)
he aint even going

I never said he was going to be there...but he's buying. (My peeps have the inside on this one).

Dirty Bird 10-18-2008 07:20 AM

Looks like it's going to be another Killer time in Key West! Can't wait. Good to see we are all supporting the price of oil, what recession!

Sunrise Girl 10-18-2008 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2718788)

Sorry, babe...you should know better than that!;) So, you are REALLY going? Don't call me the day before telling me you can't make it cause of work, the kids, some crazy chic or you have a massage/mani appointment! You missed the Jax poker run...and you have some major making up to do!:drink:

Love ya!

Otis~

Hahaha...that's too funny..I think we have a pic of that somewhere! No worries though...we'll have enough rooms this time! I'll give ya a jingle as it gets closer:D

audacity 10-18-2008 01:03 PM

JBS Racing’s Fund Raiser

JBS Racing could not be more excited about the 2008 World championships in Key West, Florida in November. Every JBS employee is working harder than ever to ensure the success and more importantly the safety of our team at the world championships this year.

Winning a race is a small part of a team’s success. How they won may make a good story, but how they lost may be an even better story. Their efforts and sacrifices, their turmoil and peril, their wins and losses, and the magnitude of each of these elements will always define a team’s success and their level of commitment.

JBS Racing would like to announce the first Annual Race Family Party and Fund Raiser November 8, 2008 from 6pm to 8pm. We are encouraging all the fans and racers to come to the JBS Racing Party and donate a minimum of $10.00. All of which will go directly to the families of racers that have died this year in 2008.

JBS Racing is also proud to announce that a percentage of the profit from all clothing sold at the event will go directly to the families as well. JBS Racing will have the music and your drinks covered JBS style!

And for the OSOers out there: We will have nametags for you so everyone can put a face with a “screen name”. So make sure this little “tune-up” is on your schedule before your Duval Crawl that night. Your support is needed. Racers support racers. It’s what we do. It’s how we roll.

On behalf of the entire JBS Racing crew, we would like to again thank you for your time, and efforts and express our excitement about the 2008 SBI/APBA /UIM World Championships in Key West, Florida.

Sincerely,

Jeffery Bayne Stevenson
Owner/Driver

Joseph Allen Skrocki
Marketing Director/Throttles