Official Key West 08' Roll Call >

Official Key West 08' Roll Call

Notices

Official Key West 08' Roll Call

Old 10-17-2008, 07:30 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Partner in Crime SG? wtf?? what am I chopped liver now?? As for otis, we'll drag him back to his room later LOL . Light weight
Old 10-17-2008, 10:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Going to be quite a display of the worlds finest performance boats. WOW! Looking very forward to this. Rick's on Thursday night...be there!!!

STECZ IS BUYING FOR ALL OSO / FPC MEMBERS!!!
Old 10-17-2008, 10:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by omerta one
Going to be quite a display of the worlds finest performance boats. WOW! Looking very forward to this. Rick's on Thursday night...be there!!!

STECZ IS BUYING FOR ALL OSO / FPC MEMBERS!!!
he aint even going
Old 10-17-2008, 10:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Partner in Crime SG? wtf?? what am I chopped liver now?? As for otis, we'll drag him back to his room later LOL . Light weight

lmao
Old 10-17-2008, 10:54 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by otis311
he aint even going
I never said he was going to be there...but he's buying. (My peeps have the inside on this one).
Old 10-18-2008, 07:20 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like it's going to be another Killer time in Key West! Can't wait. Good to see we are all supporting the price of oil, what recession!
Old 10-18-2008, 01:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Sorry, babe...you should know better than that! So, you are REALLY going? Don't call me the day before telling me you can't make it cause of work, the kids, some crazy chic or you have a massage/mani appointment! You missed the Jax poker run...and you have some major making up to do!

Love ya!

Otis~

Hahaha...that's too funny..I think we have a pic of that somewhere! No worries though...we'll have enough rooms this time! I'll give ya a jingle as it gets closer
Old 10-18-2008, 01:03 PM
Registered

JBS Racing’s Fund Raiser

JBS Racing could not be more excited about the 2008 World championships in Key West, Florida in November. Every JBS employee is working harder than ever to ensure the success and more importantly the safety of our team at the world championships this year.

Winning a race is a small part of a team’s success. How they won may make a good story, but how they lost may be an even better story. Their efforts and sacrifices, their turmoil and peril, their wins and losses, and the magnitude of each of these elements will always define a team’s success and their level of commitment.

JBS Racing would like to announce the first Annual Race Family Party and Fund Raiser November 8, 2008 from 6pm to 8pm. We are encouraging all the fans and racers to come to the JBS Racing Party and donate a minimum of $10.00. All of which will go directly to the families of racers that have died this year in 2008.

JBS Racing is also proud to announce that a percentage of the profit from all clothing sold at the event will go directly to the families as well. JBS Racing will have the music and your drinks covered JBS style!

And for the OSOers out there: We will have nametags for you so everyone can put a face with a “screen name”. So make sure this little “tune-up” is on your schedule before your Duval Crawl that night. Your support is needed. Racers support racers. It’s what we do. It’s how we roll.

On behalf of the entire JBS Racing crew, we would like to again thank you for your time, and efforts and express our excitement about the 2008 SBI/APBA /UIM World Championships in Key West, Florida.

Sincerely,

Jeffery Bayne Stevenson
Owner/Driver

Joseph Allen Skrocki
Marketing Director/Throttles
Old 10-18-2008, 02:07 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Where will the party be held?
Attached Thumbnails Official Key West 08' Roll Call-jbs.jpg  
Old 10-18-2008, 02:34 PM
Registered

QUESTION:
In our pits. JBS Racing rented a 40x60 for the party!

BIG NEWS!...FREEZE FRAME VIDEO & JEFF are giving a FREE Don Aronow DVD to the first 100 people that show up.

MANY COOL THINGS TO FOLLOW~

Quick Reply: Official Key West 08' Roll Call

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.