Tripple Diggits - Officle OSO DBag of the Year 2008

Notices

Tripple Diggits - Officle OSO DBag of the Year 2008

Old 06-30-2008, 09:19 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fund razor
That's true. I have seen you pay people's memberships and send people gifts. Even me.
Maybe Rebar is reacting to your strong, out-front opinion on this one. It doesn't bother me, because I feel like I "know" you but I can see how others might see you as a negative force on this one.
TD doesn't need you to embarrass him.
He is self-sufficient.
Ok, maybe I've been a little vocal on the subject, but I am in no way alone. I guess I'm a little overprotective of the place. When some tool starts what TD did he is begging for an azz kicking (electronically speaking).
Old 06-30-2008, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Ok, maybe I've been a little vocal on the subject, but I am in no way alone. I guess I'm a little overprotective of the place. When some tool starts what TD did he is begging for an azz kicking (electronically speaking).
I know. I have done it. Usually got me more grief than relief. But I totally understand where you are coming from.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Again, there was (more) to the _oncept thread than what you just saw on here.
seems like I've heard that before.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:10 AM
Registered

whatever. I didn't start the TD thread. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but a hundred other members were involved. What have I done to pizz you off? I've never attacked you in any way. Again, there was to the _oncept thread than what you just saw on here.

Fill me in
I side with Dolla on this one,# A if its a sleeper why the td on the side of the boat ? if I boated down there and he said lets race and saw the td on the side of the boat, I would say sure lets get to some real water nice 3 foot chop to loosen my hull.#B he braggs about going 92 or what ever w2ith 4 people in the boat a week ago.#c decides to show up but 85 is the mark. AFTER HE BRAGGS OF 104 OR 100 RUNS. well any 22 foot boat with 550 to 600 hp should run 85 at 3500lbs with a shorter drive. HIS BOAT IS THE SIZE OF A superboat weight and so on 2 feet shorter qwe have a few here and with a b1 drive 2'' shortie they run in the 80s my buddys got the trs and can only hit 76 drive is to deep. the sb is a much better boat but to get a 24 to run a 100 would take one about 800hp. I know my baja needs a 1000hp to do it, but I am wider, longer and more weight. so I don't think its going to go any higher you forget when he ran 92 or 93 thats a water pick up speedo NOT GPS, and the heat is worth what 1 to mph. hes a tool that hull won't hit 100 AND IF I GET THAT MOTOR IN MY BOAT I WILL COME DOWN THIS FALL. SO DollaBILL BILL IS NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT FEELS THIS WAY. HE TD SHOULD BE DD I wouldn't drive for a couple of hours to see that 87 theres a lot of boats doing that now you can buy new of the show room floor. and I wouldn't thing about giving up a night of partying with lezbos PAT S I have a bottle in my freezer and my post counts are way up
Old 06-30-2008, 10:14 AM
Registered

yeap him and someone else I can think of. The guy did chit no pat on the back from me . I don't no who the 2 boats that were going to meet him were, they never posted here?
Old 06-30-2008, 10:20 AM
Registered

Can't you give the guy some credit??? 87 doesn't seem to bad to me??? Yeah, I know he said 100, but damn, still runs pretty damn good with an Alpha....

He should not have ran his mouth like that, I agree, but he at least showed up and put down a decent number....

Maybe Dolla Bill is so mad because it is faster than his boat?????
Old 06-30-2008, 10:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
George was a great guy...BUT wasnt using his boat to make some $$$...hell i ran my spectre over 100 everytime it was out. If i were using it to make money i never would ran balz out all the time
He said he uses his boat to make money, Why would you but td on the side go bragg at every boat site you can do a 100, Hey from what I read on here, he has no gps his speeds were from speedo which the faster you go the more they are off so his 93 with a speedo was 87 gps that makes sense 100 100 100 100 100 THATS WHAT we wanted to see not 87 people was 87gps. HE IS A TOOL . Thats what was proven. oh and who new he he was going to show up and if he did he already back peddle to 85 looser.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:28 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
Can't you give the guy some credit??? 87 doesn't seem to bad to me??? Yeah, I know he said 100, but damn, still runs pretty damn good with an Alpha....

He should not have ran his mouth like that, I agree, but he at least showed up and put down a decent number....

Na. Has nothing to do with speeds of any boats. I've had many but I HAVE NEVER MADE CLAIMS AS TO THEIR SPEEDS.

I'm not mad at all.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck

he back peddled from a 100, and from what I have read here over the last 8 years DOLLABILL has had some fast boats one was a big fountain I think. and before my health problems,my boat hit on gps 83 but ran out of prop and when it hits the water in aug it will be faster with new prop,intake and cam or will have a 1000hp in it. just waiting for comp to pay me 2 years of back pay and finish with my knee replacement. as soon as that check is here told the wife I am not waiting another year or until the surgery because that was set for last feb and is being held up by them comp AIG insurance watch out for them. so I will be out soon

Last edited by AIR TIME; 06-30-2008 at 10:35 AM.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:38 AM
Registered

I used to have a similar problem. Everybody thought that my Stinger would do 60mph. I said nope. Guess again.
I would argue and argue with them, but they had a tough time believing that it only went 52 until they passed me and saw my sticks to the top.

Quick Reply: Tripple Diggits - Officle OSO DBag of the Year 2008

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.