Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Tripple Diggits - Officle OSO DBag of the Year 2008 >

Tripple Diggits - Officle OSO DBag of the Year 2008

Notices

Tripple Diggits - Officle OSO DBag of the Year 2008

Old 06-30-2008, 10:59 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=AIR TIME;2607497]I side with Dolla and I wouldn't thing about giving up a night of partying with lezbos

Ditto BIG Daddy there will be no givin up puzzy for 87.1
ROCK THE PHUCK ON DOLLA
Old 06-30-2008, 11:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck

Maybe Dolla Bill is so mad because it is faster than his boat?????
mad He's not mad he's a SKATER BRO & he's ridin with us
Old 06-30-2008, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
I side with Dolla on this one,# A if its a sleeper why the td on the side of the boat ? if I boated down there and he said lets race and saw the td on the side of the boat, I would say sure lets get to some real water nice 3 foot chop to loosen my hull.#B he braggs about going 92 or what ever w2ith 4 people in the boat a week ago.#c decides to show up but 85 is the mark. AFTER HE BRAGGS OF 104 OR 100 RUNS. well any 22 foot boat with 550 to 600 hp should run 85 at 3500lbs with a shorter drive. HIS BOAT IS THE SIZE OF A superboat weight and so on 2 feet shorter qwe have a few here and with a b1 drive 2'' shortie they run in the 80s my buddys got the trs and can only hit 76 drive is to deep. the sb is a much better boat but to get a 24 to run a 100 would take one about 800hp. I know my baja needs a 1000hp to do it, but I am wider, longer and more weight. so I don't think its going to go any higher you forget when he ran 92 or 93 thats a water pick up speedo NOT GPS, and the heat is worth what 1 to mph. hes a tool that hull won't hit 100 AND IF I GET THAT MOTOR IN MY BOAT I WILL COME DOWN THIS FALL. SO DollaBILL BILL IS NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT FEELS THIS WAY. HE TD SHOULD BE DD I wouldn't drive for a couple of hours to see that 87 theres a lot of boats doing that now you can buy new of the show room floor. and I wouldn't thing about giving up a night of partying with lezbos PAT S I have a bottle in my freezer and my post counts are way up

My previous comments had nothing to do with TD and his claims. Mine comments were just suggesting another nominee.

I'm done... I'm sure Dolla is just a 'PEACH' of a guy.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yo yo yo Dolla...whatcha do ta pizz Rebar off....he ain't none to happy with ya it seems....
Old 06-30-2008, 11:24 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by getchasum111
yo yo yo Dolla...whatcha do ta pizz Rebar off....he ain't none to happy with ya it seems....
Never talked to the guy in my life. Who knows. I consider all OSO bros (and sisters ) like family.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2607566]
Originally Posted by AIR TIME
I side with Dolla and I wouldn't thing about giving up a night of partying with lezbos

Ditto BIG Daddy there will be no givin up puzzy for 87.1
ROCK THE PHUCK ON DOLLA
haa hah, thats right nuthing funner than a diving on the old lady except when a over 100mph ride is offered on knot right, gotta love a boat that you push a 1/4 throttle and you hit a 100, going to watch a 10sec vid of KR now, I ran out of battery power on sunday when he went by, sorry gerry haahaah be down this week to show you.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:49 AM
Registered

"I was testing my boat this past April I just got back my modifed Hydramotive 4 blade prop, theres no body on the water as far as the eye can see Im ripping along 96 mph there was aprox 2 to 3 foot rollers that day and aprox 50 yards ahead of me all I see is this paddle sticking straight up in the air, times I see it and turn to avoid it It was this drunken Kayaker in all camoufloge kayak and what he was wearing I almost ran this idiot over I could not see him because of what he was wearing. Even his life vest was camo. I got slowed down and turn around and I went back to talk to him. He was so drunk he ask me were he was he said he was lost then ask me if I had a beer, he came out of a fresh water stream that dumps into salt water wear I live. He was aprox 20 miles away from were his Kayaking adventure started. What a day I will never forget that one."
Complete thread .....
http://www.speedwake.com/upload/show...threadid=49194

Hey TrippleDouche, how did you lose 9 MPH's in a year of testing????
Old 06-30-2008, 12:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RebarBox
My previous comments had nothing to do with TD and his claims. Mine comments were just suggesting another nominee.

I'm done... I'm sure Dolla is just a 'PEACH' of a guy.
'PEACH' He's a *****ly 'PEACH'
Old 06-30-2008, 12:14 PM
ENABLER
Platinum Member

Dayum TD is taking up the 1st 4 threads----Isn't that some sort of record?
Old 06-30-2008, 12:27 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RebarBox
"I" feel you will nail that top spot!
I'm hurt and offended. I've put WAY more effort into this that Bill has. Don't shut me out so quickly- the year is young.

Quick Reply: Tripple Diggits - Officle OSO DBag of the Year 2008

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.