Notices

Paint Work

Old 02-26-2002, 11:00 PM
boater31

Default Paint Work

I am having my 31' Cigarette painted w/ a new scheme and found a guy who does incredible work. check out www.topgun-airbrush.com he has just started putting the graphics on mine and he will post updated pics of his progress. check out some of the work he has done on harley's. this boat is a new avenue for him but i have been impressed so far!

Old 02-27-2002, 03:02 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats going to look sharp! I'm going to follow the progress of the paint work. Interesting to see the different stages they go through to get the final product. I'm in the process of taking apart my Harley to be repainted and was also looking at the work he has done on bikes. Good luck and keep us posted at least with a final pic.
Cordell
Old 02-27-2002, 08:04 AM
boater31

I will keep it updated as he progresses. you ought to call him about your bike unless you already have someone.

Old 02-28-2002, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Russ

Just took a look at the drawing of your paint job, I LOVE IT!
Believe it or not my Top Gun is going to the paint shop either tomorrow or monday. I don't know how it happened but Martin Marine and cigarette traded delivery dates with a customer up north and my boat should be finished in 2-3 weeks we are totally freaking out everything is happening so fast i'm actually getting a little scared! So if all goes well we will be in daytona and hopefully we won't need to bum a ride with anyone.
See Ya,
Paul
Old 02-28-2002, 09:57 PM
boater31

Paul: thats great news!! talk about getting lucky, i dont think you can get much faster service! i hope we get a break in our weather so we can finish this job! he wont put graphics on inside because of the lighting thing. he only shoots graphics in the sun. should have some more put on tomorrow so check it out! if he doesnt hurry, it may be me bumming the ride from you in daytona . talk to ya soon. bye

Old 03-04-2002, 10:22 PM
boater31

Paul: do you have any pics of how yours is going to look yet? i'd love to see it.