Notices

Tripple Digits Challenge

Old 07-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
You guys talk about tools the wittness protection program was a joke and it was the The boat is to fast wittness protection program, it was a joke LOL now who is the tool
Joke No. 2 ??? >>>>> I don't need to list my resume because I am the real deal, BUT while he is out chasing ambulances, I work on things for the D.O.D that helps keep us Safe at home from terorist so people like you and him can have the freedom to safly bash me on this forum and go play with your boats.

While I had a few smiles reading this BS kindergarden style thread.. This comment sort of hits HOME... and I need/want to look into it..

Since I was involved with DOD.. Logistics in Operations... & several branch of the Armed Forces, & some gov. political "stuff".. my contacts are good. Even if I'm inactive status... but I will check on this "DOD" "claim" and comment..

TD !!!! God nor any men on Earth can't help you, if your claim is a lie.. and you'r "referencing" DOD activity with out any "due dilligence"..

Old 07-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
put your money where your mouth is ???? OUCH and how much $$$$$$ did you have on the table for the Kidz mouth ?????
Zero big mouth. I never would base a donation to a kids charity on some ridiculous bet with a guy who is an obvious liar. So to all you big boys who so graciously made your money available, why don't you just make the donation? Prove that you meant what you said! Since you are all so much better than TD, and are so generous, give it up. Somehow I think it's not going to happen.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

why do you people keep responding to this guy...my grandfather always said never let someone that is dumber than you make you mad...well this is one of those people....
Old 07-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Thank you, I will work hard in the next two months to get that extra mph even if I have to put my good motor in it. OK boys see you in sept or on the water
The challenge was and is 100.1MPH, not 88MPH.

Douchebag.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by getchasum111
why do you people keep responding to this guy...my grandfather always said never let someone that is dumber than you make you mad...well this is one of those people....
But he's not making most of us mad. He seems hell-bent on being a never ending wellspring of amusement and buffoonery. Like the clown bag that keeps popping back up off the floor after you bop the heck out of it.... [with all apologies to the late Bozo]

Old 07-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by pasquesi
Zero big mouth. I never would base a donation to a kids charity on some ridiculous bet with a guy who is an obvious liar. So to all you big boys who so graciously made your money available, why don't you just make the donation? Prove that you meant what you said! Since you are all so much better than TD, and are so generous, give it up. Somehow I think it's not going to happen.
If TD brings his boat to Shore Dreams to give the kids rides, I will be there and hand him the $$$ I offered so that he can make the donation in HIS NAME.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by scarabman
If TD brings his boat to Shore Dreams to give the kids rides, I will be there and hand him the $$$ I offered so that he can make the donation in HIS NAME.
You're a class act!
Old 07-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Registered

So this little old nun walks up to me and says: "do you want to see a Super Bowl ring?" And I say "sure." (I am thinking that no way does she have a real super bowl ring in her pocket. Kind of like I thought "no way does that jerk's boat run 100.01.")
But no... the little nun busts out with the 2008 Giants ring. It was sweet. Looked good on me. Can't say whose... but it was on loan. From someone dear to her.
anyway.... this thread made me think about how you just never know who will produce the goods and who is just talkin chit.
I am learning to bet on the quiet ones. The true "sleepers."
The loud ones are just flapping lips.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Flap...flap...flap...
Attached Images  
Old 07-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Registered

Pasquesi........Most of the people who offered to bet this moron.....will be at Shore Dreams ..donating their time, their boats and the fuel to run them all day to make a few happy.
Why don't you contribute?

I was at the first "SPEED RUN" with a $1,000.00 because I posted it .......I showed.

I brought a couple of friends.....one of them knew this idiot.
He no sooner looked at him and said to me, " that guy?...he's the biggest B.S. artist I've ever met." He grew up in the same
town with him.

Tell you what dopey......I'll run you for the money and give you a head start. Across the bay........pick the day.

And my boat aint fast.

Quick Reply: Tripple Digits Challenge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.