Notices

Tripple Digits Challenge

Old 07-08-2008, 12:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
Vnemous,

I have to agree with Panther here:

If I knew he was not going to be around I would have posted it myself...

Somewhere I missed that part of him going away...

I recall him telling me he would now prep it and try to make the OPA race in Patchogue, NY which is at the end of August. But that wasn't even definate if he was going to make that...

So I guess, I will see 'em when I see 'em !
You did know, I told you twice once on the cell phone that day and once in person I had to re schedule my air plane flight just to make it that sunday that I showed up.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:05 AM
Registered

Dave P your a very funny man. You talk about education, you have showed all of us on this forum that you atleast got threw the 7th grade, you talk about about bad breath only thing that stinks in here is you. I have 4 e-mails all asking me to ask you how fast is your boat? The only one that sounds like a piney is you with the way you talk very ignornet, I can't help it if your boat is slow or nobody likes you, or you had a bad child hood, or you had bad falling outs. Dave your a class act lol. Get your life in order
Old 07-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by long duck dong
Hows about you go F yourself.....

Hows that piggy wiggy?
Another Piney Dave? is he one of your fan club members? another PC Rambo I would love for you to come to NJ and say that to his face.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bojoe2
i think we have called him out enough already hes a puzzy az
Funny I did not see you there last sunday when I showed up, now who is the puzzy az Oh thats rite you and Dave P or is it Hemrode I forget
Old 07-08-2008, 01:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DaveP
I heard he is busy working on a new project!

Brother shares his login???? if he can't afford the $60 to join here how the hell was he going to come up with $5500?

I smell bullsh*t!
He wasnt sure if it was my brother and esaclty when I left on my business trip and my brother does not use or share my login. The only sh*t you smell is comeing from your Diapers or your breath

Last edited by tripple digits; 07-08-2008 at 01:49 AM.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:33 AM
Registered

And for record I never put that 87.1 Avitar I have delted it 2 times and some one keeps puting it back up
Old 07-08-2008, 02:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
Hey Dave maybe you are going about this the wrong way? Its obvious he is a Squirl Eater, likes road kill and plays a banjo so if maybe its the amount of money thats not registering in his head. So this is my Wager If he runs and wins he will get $500 and a bottle of Wild Turkey or Colt 45, I don't have any moon shine,
Now if he looses Shore Dreams gets the $500 and I will still give him the bottle of Wild Turkey or Colt 45. sorry Moonshine is not avalible in local stores, bars, titi bars though moonshine may be avalible in the back woods of Bayville.
PS:Your Piney story is killing me
Frank and your a sales man at Typhoon I would not want to buy a boat from you, Oh yea how is your sales doing????
Old 07-08-2008, 05:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Dave P your a very funny man. You talk about education, you have showed all of us on this forum that you atleast got threw the 7th grade, you talk about about bad breath only thing that stinks in here is you. I have 4 e-mails all asking me to ask you how fast is your boat? The only one that sounds like a piney is you with the way you talk very ignornet, I can't help it if your boat is slow or nobody likes you, or you had a bad child hood, or you had bad falling outs. Dave your a class act lol. Get your life in order
And by your spelling, punctuation, and wrong word usage, you obviously didn't make it that far.
Old 07-08-2008, 05:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tripple digits
You did know, I told you twice once on the cell phone that day and once in person I had to re schedule my air plane flight just to make it that sunday that I showed up.
Excuse me while I sneeze. Bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Old 07-08-2008, 05:33 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ahh, the classic td returns.. I was owned, it's time to attack everyone until I get banned again...

Quick Reply: Tripple Digits Challenge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.