Notices

Tripple Digits Challenge

Old 07-08-2008, 09:03 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveP
1. I am a funny man
2. I think my boating resume speaks for itself. I would be more than happy to send you autographed copies of stories that have featured me in HotBoat, Poker Runs America and Powerboat.

What have you done to better...

The sport of Performance Boating?
Performance Boating Safety?
Promote boating Camaraderie in NJ?
Fight to prevent speed limits on the waters of NJ?
Volunteer my time and donate money to an event that provides a memorable day for over 600 special olympians, Make A Wish and other children with terminal illness?

I'll match my resume to your matchbook cover anytime.

Your reputation on all of the other website message board speaks for itself.
Dave, don't even let this guy bother you. Your resume speaks for itself and anyone who doesn't know what you do and have done for our hobby/sport must have been hiding under a rock for a really long time..

Everyone loves to hate...it's a sickness....When you're on top eveyone will try to bring you down....
Old 07-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
Tell your butt buddy to toss the badge and gun and I'll tell you both in your face....I'll even shove it up your 87.1mph junk for you pal...how bout that

Runninghot (Bill) you know I ALWAYS got your back....if your in, I'm in..
In the RED corner Long dong duck Hey you do like red dont you ???? I dont know Steve shall we call ahead for the Paramedics ??
Old 07-08-2008, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Ange
...and cease soiling OSO with your presence.
Yeah - what HE said...!
Attached Thumbnails Tripple Digits Challenge-skids.jpg  
Old 07-08-2008, 09:28 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

The worst thing in life for DD would be no replies or even a mention of him. He can either say he's ready and announce an agreeable date, or just sit in silence in the corner.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Frank and your a sales man at Typhoon I would not want to buy a boat from you, Oh yea how is your sales doing????
Ist: I am not a SALESMAN so get your facts straight..

2: I didn't start this war I got sucked in by my name, buisness being hauled into this. You started a war with my Customers and I have heard knothing but aggravation since this thread started.

3: You dragged other folks into this forum from other web sites and then you put down guys that own 200K boats "That was real smart" I personally don't care if your boat does 80-100-140 mph. I have seen small boats built that can hit the 145mark. You did not show any respect to guys that own bigger or slower boats.

4: I told Mike who I have great respect for" that you in the beginning went about this "WRONG"
If you would have came in and showed your boat, your product and what you have accomplished, I am pretty sure you would have been respected, but to lash out by involving yourself in a Poker Run that was under pace and start saying you were running the speeds that you claimed "YOU HAD NO BUISNESS" being anywhere around a Sanctioned Run that was under a 70mph Pace.

5: You picked a war with Dave P "Really not smart" Here is a guy that would have helped you instead of hurt you. He has more power in the boating community then you know. If it wasn't for him and a group of us fighting for our bay, you would be doing 30mph in Barnegat Bay.

Dave and the NJPPC fought this tooth and nails and we won! This was a bill to protect wildlife on the bay that would limit the speed to 30 MPH on the bay. If it wasn't for guys like Dave we would all be owning sailboats. I have seen Dave help people in need, raise money for families. Help a Wife and Kids that her Husband was serving in Iraq and needed a Truck. Dave personally stepped foward and asked for donations to help this family.

6: As far as Typhoon we are doing just fine and we are still one of the biggest Performance Dealers on the East coast and well respected in the boating community!

"Oh I AM SORRY" according to you I only sell to the guys that get spanked by you and have loans up there buts" I think you should back off this thread and let it fade away.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by long duck dong
Tell your butt buddy to toss the badge and gun and I'll tell you both in your face....I'll even shove it up your 87.1mph junk for you pal...how bout that

Runninghot (Bill) you know I ALWAYS got your back....if your in, I'm in..
Big talk from so far away, just another PC Rambo with beer mucsle
Old 07-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Did TD ever show and run his boat? And if he did show, how fast did it run? I don't have time to read thru all the BS on this thread?
Dean
Old 07-08-2008, 09:55 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Originally Posted by cuda
Let me throw this tidbit in about gambling. I used to hang out with some of the very best pool sharks in Pinellas County. There was a bar there called the Flamingo, where you could go most any night of the week, and find a game for $1000 a pop, and I never saw a rich pool hustler. It cost a whole lot less to buy a stick, and put in a quarter, compared to trying to make a boat run 100 mph, and refuse to run if someone doesn't put up the money. I've been boating a long, long time, and I have NEVER seen a boat race for money, so that excuse for him is as lame as any other of the multiple excuses he comes up with.

yup..... never seen a boat race for money. I would think all those "suckers" he finds to race would see the name "tripple digits" on the side of his and bow out anyway. He is not exactly trying to be a sleeper with a speed on the side. Too bad they dont know it wont break 88mph.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Did TD ever show and run his boat? And if he did show, how fast did it run? I don't have time to read thru all the BS on this thread?
Dean
The boat ran 87.1 mph, I didn't make that morning I was on my way over and lost my starboard fuel pump. But There were a few guys there verified the speed.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this thread is old.....

Quick Reply: Tripple Digits Challenge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.