Notices

Tripple Digits Challenge

Old 07-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Did TD ever show and run his boat? And if he did show, how fast did it run? I don't have time to read thru all the BS on this thread?
Dean
Not 100.01 MPH .....
Attached Images  
Old 07-08-2008, 10:11 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveP
I heard he is busy working on a new project!

Brother shares his login???? if he can't afford the $60 to join here how the hell was he going to come up with $5500?

I smell bullsh*t!
Hey BIG Daddy he spent the membership dues on his new props ... LMAO
Attached Thumbnails Tripple Digits Challenge-tdd-turbo-props.jpg  
Old 07-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Registered

Thumbs down

Double Digit and his ramblings need to go away... far far away. He was called out and put up a best speed of 87.1 mph that was verified by Sharkey. Once $5,500 was offered as a prize to run 100.1 mph he disappeared from posting, but stuck around to view the threads. DD is just another windbag who’s pathetic at best.

GAME OVER
Old 07-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
Ist: I am not a SALESMAN so get your facts straight..

2: I didn't start this war I got sucked in by my name, buisness being hauled into this. You started a war with my Customers and I have heard knothing but aggravation since this thread started.

3: You dragged other folks into this forum from other web sites and then you put down guys that own 200K boats "That was real smart" I personally don't care if your boat does 80-100-140 mph. I have seen small boats built that can hit the 145mark. You did not show any respect to guys that own bigger or slower boats.

4: I told Mike who I have great respect for" that you in the beginning went about this "WRONG"
If you would have came in and showed your boat, your product and what you have accomplished, I am pretty sure you would have been respected, but to lash out by involving yourself in a Poker Run that was under pace and start saying you were running the speeds that you claimed "YOU HAD NO BUISNESS" being anywhere around a Sanctioned Run that was under a 70mph Pace.

5: You picked a war with Dave P "Really not smart" Here is a guy that would have helped you instead of hurt you. He has more power in the boating community then you know. If it wasn't for him and a group of us fighting for our bay, you would be doing 30mph in Barnegat Bay.

Dave and the NJPPC fought this tooth and nails and we won! This was a bill to protect wildlife on the bay that would limit the speed to 30 MPH on the bay. If it wasn't for guys like Dave we would all be owning sailboats. I have seen Dave help people in need, raise money for families. Help a Wife and Kids that her Husband was serving in Iraq and needed a Truck. Dave personally stepped foward and asked for donations to help this family.

6: As far as Typhoon we are doing just fine and we are still one of the biggest Performance Dealers on the East coast and well respected in the boating community!

"Oh I AM SORRY" according to you I only sell to the guys that get spanked by you and have loans up there buts" I think you should back off this thread and let it fade away.
Yes your correct your buddys dragged you into this not me and how many times have I apoligized to you for this.

You must have fell down and bumped your head, I picked a war with Dave?? He has showed me what a persons he realy is and to everybody with half a brain. He seems like a Ambulance chaser to me. The guy who couldn't be the real deal. What idiot does what your self or he did on the forum, he called me names and everything else under the sun , But yea he is such a great guy, yea I would want him to be my leader.

You say he has more power in the boating comuinty then I know? LOL then why all the real people come to me and don't have anything good to say about him.

Look what you just wrote defending him WHY? curious is all if he is such a great guy with such a warm fuzzy heart he should not need defending. But he showed what a real person he is and how he handles things. I know why because its a little click thing give the people a place to run there boats and you sell them its a nice little circle

And your rite you should let this die, because I know all about you and him, everything, things you probly forgot so if you want to get into a pissing contest Im in.

For some one that doesn't care you sure have been chiming in alot and trying to help save face for you and your buddies

I don't need to list my resume because I am the real deal, BUT while he is out chasing ambulances, I work on things for the D.O.D that helps keep us Safe at home from terorist so people like you and him can have the freedom to safly bash me on this forum and go play with your boats.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tripple digits
I don't need to list my resume because I am the real deal, BUT while he is out chasing ambulances, I work on things for the D.O.D that helps keep us Safe at home from terorist so people like you and him can have the freedom to safly bash me on this forum and go play with your boats.
I'm sure the people of America sleep better at night knowing that you are on the job....
Old 07-08-2008, 10:34 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

TD you are soooooooooooooooooooooooo full of chit I can't take it any more. What next, you cured cancer? LMAO
Old 07-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

I work on things for the D.O.D that helps keep us Safe at home from terorist so people like you and him can have the freedom to safly bash me on this forum and go play with your boats.
First it was the Witness Protection Program. But now lie upon lie has been thrown upon us, until the mountain of falsehoods have been stripped naked like one of Clay Washington's shapely passengers!

Now we know the truth! You are not the "TD" you claim to be....but rather you must be the famous "Q"...who so routinely supplies Mr. James Bond and all the other MI 5 agents with their tools of death and destruction! Woe to you, Mr. Q...we have seen your work in "Live and Let Die"...and "Moonraker." And now that I have tracked you down, I will send my minions to do my bidding and seek the unrelenting vengeance which is mine!

Sincerely,

Hugo Drax
Attached Images  

Last edited by BlackJack58; 07-08-2008 at 11:08 AM.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Big talk from so far away, just another PC Rambo with beer mucsle
Why don’t you respond the challenge you imbecile!!! You talk about everything but the fact that your boat does not run 100. You have an opportunity to get yourself 2 grand, more then you will EVER get from any one else on the water. SOOOOO DD what is it? Or will you keep ignoring the facts? I heard your boat accelerated insane up to a point…. Well so does my snow mobile but then it will not go any faster. Put up or shut up looser. Now is your chance for a big pay day, but are you man enough to step up to the plate? I doubt it
Old 07-08-2008, 10:59 AM

Yes your correct your buddys dragged you into this not me and how many times have I apoligized to you for this.

You must have fell down and bumped your head, I picked a war with Dave?? He has showed me what a persons he realy is and to everybody with half a brain. He seems like a Ambulance chaser to me. The guy who couldn't be the real deal. What idiot does what your self or he did on the forum, he called me names and everything else under the sun , But yea he is such a great guy, yea I would want him to be my leader.

You say he has more power in the boating comuinty then I know? LOL then why all the real people come to me and don't have anything good to say about him.

Look what you just wrote defending him WHY? curious is all if he is such a great guy with such a warm fuzzy heart he should not need defending. But he showed what a real person he is and how he handles things. I know why because its a little click thing give the people a place to run there boats and you sell them its a nice little circle

And your rite you should let this die, because I know all about you and him, everything, things you probly forgot so if you want to get into a pissing contest Im in.

For some one that doesn't care you sure have been chiming in alot and trying to help save face for you and your buddies

You Know Nothing about Me, My Life or My Freinds, You have never been part of a boating community APBA, SBI, OPA.
So I wouldn't go there if I were you?

Get into a Pissing Contest!
No Dude I don't get into pissing contest "Remember half of those so called guys that own 200K or better boats with Loans" some are also Lawyers that are my best friends.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Registered

He seems like a Ambulance chaser to me. The guy who couldn't be the real deal.
Hahahahaha now YOU are the funny guy!

You are officially the President of my fan club! Congratulations!

What a frickin looser

Quick Reply: Tripple Digits Challenge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.