Notices

Tripple Digits Challenge

Old 07-20-2008, 05:57 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry for the delay. I was up in the mountains for the weekend. I'll get on it in the morning.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm a little upset because I was almost finished with my "Richspeak" dictionary. A comprehensive guide to deciphering the misspelled words and improper (well, atrocious actually) grammar and diction.
I know it is a little off topic, but would have been a valuable aid for those unfamiliar with his "unique" language.
At the very least it would have been a good bathroom read.
Tommy
Old 07-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Sorry for the delay. I was up in the mountains for the weekend. I'll get on it in the morning.
There's no strippers in the mountains......................................are there?
Old 07-21-2008, 06:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TrippleDigits
Yes I delted it. No sense to keep it going, it had gotten way off track. It was good in away, it showed me and others how certain people realy are. It brought there true colors out. Bluellama, MadPoodle and others keep this going. I thank them, my web site hits have gone off the charts and my business has gone up since they have been following me around and harrasing me.

Originally Posted by thatguy
Stop it!! I just coughed up a lung laughing so hard!!
I have no doubt that the hits on your website are through the proverbial roof, everybody wants to see the train wreck up close.
Just a little "hello" to let you know I am still here.

Oh, did I mention? I ACTUALLY went over 100MPH in my hydro 3 days ago.
But I am glad to see that you finally realized just how badly you confronted the regulars, and embarrassed yourself, on all these different boards and deleted the thread on OSO. :idea:
Originally Posted by TrippleDigits
Your correct, I confronted a few of the monkeys on OSO. They talked a good game even threaten my life, Who showed Up? Me with my slow small block on pump gas with a Alpha. The only thing I realized is how patheic a few of them are. Thank you for keeping this alive.
At least some of the Hotboat regulars have figured him out.

The thread really needs to come back. Tripple Douche has already started re-writing history on HotBoat....
Old 07-21-2008, 07:56 AM
Registered

From Vnemous on Scream and Fly:

Hey next time TD you ride in the back and try to hang on. I thought I was gonna rip the seat out. That hustler did give us a nice friendly wave after we pulled over. To think all we wanted to do was go out and check our crab pots. That boat has got to be a big shock for any of them guinnie gunboats. We gotta get in one of them poker runs that goes out of the Lobster Shanty. THat would be cool.

Guinnie gunboats...........hahahaha

I'd rather be in a Guinnie gunboat than a piney sh*tbox!
Old 07-21-2008, 08:05 AM
Registered

Here's a post on SNF where they start to beat his azz about is awful spelling and grammar. One guy calls it almost EBONICS.

http://forums.screamandfly.com/forum...d.php?t=163728
Old 07-21-2008, 08:14 AM
Registered

Here's another post from the jackazz on HotBoat:

Your correct, I confronted a few of the monkeys on OSO. They talked a good game even threaten my life, Who showed Up? Me with my slow small block on pump gas with a Alpha. The only thing I realized is how patheic a few of them are. Thank you for keeping this alive.

monkey's on OSO?? Between his poor spelling and grammar and being 39 yrs old and still lives at home......he is pathetic!

Last edited by DaveP; 07-22-2008 at 10:01 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

He's the biggest tool in the toolbox....
Attached Thumbnails Tripple Digits Challenge-buffoon1.jpg  
Old 07-21-2008, 10:25 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

this is a total waste of time and energy......
Old 07-21-2008, 11:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
I truly believe this guy is mentally ill. I'm not joking
I just got back from the maine pokerrun and read that post of his, DOLLA I think you hit the nail on the head now he is 320lbs he looked about 190 in a pic or video some where, and that day it was 93mph not gps again he reminds me of a funnycar racer from mass that worked for my dad the stories he told were laughable but he did have the car. but this guy is mentally ill all right.

Quick Reply: Tripple Digits Challenge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.