Notices

Tripple Digits Challenge

Old 08-18-2008, 11:27 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
LOL I think your the tool I read all your post your full of hot air and false promise and exsuces as why you cant show up or do this and that. I was there once again I SHOWED UP
I was only going to laugh at your ***goT ASS. I never challengd or promised to show up for anything. I decided to party with some strippers (yes, the ones you spank it to in magazines because you couldn't get any decent azz even if you had a fist full of cash) instead of watching you try to become crab food in that floating hunk of chit you call a boat. I could fit that junker in the engine room of any of the boats I've had you phuking ***got, if you could remove it from your moms azz first.

Thanks for the entertainment TOOL.

Last edited by DollaBill; 08-18-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 12:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw dumbass's brother at the Garvey races yesterday. I was hoping to see the little blue sh*tbox not far behind but no such luck.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Don't beat around the bush Bill.
How do you really feel?

Seriously though DD, how phuking hard is it to take a picture or shoot video of a GPS in YOUR boat showing 100mph or better? And not behind your truck either.

I say we get a pool going again and if he runs it he gets the money and if he loses we get to torch his sh t box!
Old 08-18-2008, 01:44 PM
Registered

Talking

Originally Posted by DollaBill
I was only going to laugh at your ***goT ASS. I never challengd or promised to show up for anything. I decided to party with some strippers (yes, the ones you spank it to in magazines because you couldn't get any decent azz even if you had a fist full of cash) instead of watching you try to become crab food in that floating hunk of chit you call a boat. I could fit that junker in the engine room of any of the boats I've had you phuking ***got, if you could remove it from your moms azz first.

I have to go get windex now and clean the coffee of my screen to funny
Old 08-18-2008, 02:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by HaxbySpeed
How do you really feel?

Seriously though DD, how phuking hard is it to take a picture or shoot video of a GPS in YOUR boat showing 100mph or better? And not behind your truck either.

I say we get a pool going again and if he runs it he gets the money and if he loses we get to torch his sh t box!
I didn't have to I was in long island with real boats that go real fast.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill

You must have a tiny tool because all you do is talk talk talk about woman and money. Guys who have it dont talk about it. What are you trying to compensate for????
Old 08-18-2008, 02:19 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oh please get hit by a bus already. I'm going to go to mass tonight and prey for you to drop dead.

"Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my sould to keep. And please lord make Tripple Douche get hit by lightning. Or just get caught with pictures of him and the little asian boys he likes to violate"
Old 08-18-2008, 02:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DaveP
I saw dumbass's brother at the Garvey races yesterday. I was hoping to see the little blue sh*tbox not far behind but no such luck.
And you Dave you must have real issue, and you never grew up. You talked the most BS out of anybody here NOW LETS SEE YOU BACK IT UP, you said and I have a copy and so does the police, you would kick my piney arse all over the place and beat me up and blah blah blah. So Big man never write a check your arse cant cash lets do a chartiy fund rasier you put up 5k and I will put up 5k and lets do a UFC style fight and all proceds go to the winners fav charity. Now Man Up. Im ready are you. Cant wait for the exscuse now And if you cant aford the 5k im sure your buddys will all chip in for you. Come on now step up and take a beaten for the kids
Old 08-18-2008, 02:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

TAKE UP A COLLECTION FOR THIS PUNKS ASS TO GET HIM PHUGGIN WHACKED!!!!!!! Then let the dogs chew his sheet....phuc*in morron he is.....
Old 08-18-2008, 02:26 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Originally Posted by HaxbySpeed
How do you really feel?

b/c racing unsuspecting high dollar boats for $400 a pop is his main income.......he cannot let the cat out of the bag on how fast he is. That would mean he cannot toss more cheese in to that "project" of his.

Quick Reply: Tripple Digits Challenge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.