Notices

Fastboats.com

Old 07-02-2008, 12:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fastboats.com

I'd like to say thanks, to Ritchie Powers, over at FastBoats.com, Pompano. I just Had to stop by and take a look at some of the incredible Machinery there at FastBoats, CanadaThrust, DangerZone, Ballistic,, Just to name a feww,, as exciting as it is standing next to these awsome boats,, Talking to Richie about past races and what some of the other boats (40 Skater) had done and will still do today. Its really an incredible set up you guys have there. If you have not yet been over there you need to stop by,, Make sure you Say hello to Richie Powers for me,, you will be glad you did,, its not everyday a guy can tell you from hands on experience what a boat can do,, not to mention bring back that excitement you had the first time you saw a Cigarette Boat,, Hopefully I dont embarass Richie or myself too much,, but I feel this website is about promoting good boating experiences, and I could not let the great time I had at FastBoats go by unnoticed.
Thanks Again Richie!!!!!
Kevin

Last edited by spk1; 07-02-2008 at 12:20 AM.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:11 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

kiss azzz..............