Notices

Cat Chaser or Cat Killer?

Old 07-05-2008, 10:49 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
Are you talking about the monthly payment
I wouldn't know, I don't have any monthly payments!
Old 07-06-2008, 02:12 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
I wouldn't know, I don't have any monthly payments!
Niiiiiicccce.
Old 07-06-2008, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

:d
Old 07-06-2008, 02:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by slick
I really can't believe all you GUYS have nothing better to talk about. All that means by everyone posting pictures of kittens w/ toys is that you all are scard......Let me tell you, your kittens better pick up some bigger guns if they want to win any races. I know for a fact that the CAT KILLER engines are at Sterling as we speak. I do have to agree w/ one thing that has been said, the name Cat Chaser. You are right the Boat show direct-Fountain-Cat Killer boat does chase the kittens down first and then kills them. Why don't all of you stop acting like women and step up and agree that when the Cat Killer is all back together that all of you will be eating your words along w/ the kittens you run with. There may be a few as I see that run with it or beat it and they know who they are and I give them their "props".But for the rest of you, its just here kitty kitty. Rumor has it that they picked up nine lives cat food as a sponser, Morris was afraid...............
Sincerly, One hot blonde (the canary that ate the cat) and yes i'm calling you all women.....
after reading this I am call you a pussie POKERRUNS ARE NOT RACES THATS WHY THEY HAVE OPA RACING TO RACE P1 CATS AND VEES RUN TOGETHER OH THAT WOULD BE EVEN AND A 15YR OLD SKATER JUST BEAT THEM THERE MORE LIKE CAT CHIT NOW HAA HAAHwhere do you retards come from calling great drivers and throttle men women cause there boat only has 525s or 900 and they go to a pokerrun to raise money for kids but there women. you moron, tool,wossy.get a life
Old 07-06-2008, 02:43 PM
Registered

there was a pokerrun I was in back of 02 the OLs sat in back mike in his 42GTX with 1350s another from RI GTX with 900s and abunch of other sutphens and stuff about 25 boats Well I got the jump up front for about a mile or 2 the 1st boat to pass was mike then the other GTX then a stock 1000hp 42 fountain they blew him away and the other boats werewere moving up I had a pantera and AT 28 running with me until came off a big wake from a SF that was far away and stalled the carb for 20mins, but for pleasure boats the OLs were king and fountain finish in the pack of sutphens and other vees there were no CATS in this. So fountain always brings a gun to the wrestlinig match is what it is lil dick issues.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:12 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
after reading this I am call you a pussie POKERRUNS ARE NOT RACES THATS WHY THEY HAVE OPA RACING TO RACE P1 CATS AND VEES RUN TOGETHER OH THAT WOULD BE EVEN AND A 15YR OLD SKATER JUST BEAT THEM THERE MORE LIKE CAT CHIT NOW HAA HAAHwhere do you retards come from calling great drivers and throttle men women cause there boat only has 525s or 900 and they go to a pokerrun to raise money for kids but there women. you moron, tool,wossy.get a life
Don't hold back, say what's really on your mind.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:07 AM
Registered

I have tried to post three times since but the site falls off line man, so here we go ck won't show up at a race like DON's they can't keep it running long anuff look at the KW race when they made the OL sit on the trailer so they could run alone and push there boat over the finish line

Last edited by AIR TIME; 07-07-2008 at 08:12 AM.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ratickle
Don't hold back, say what's really on your mind.
sorry I have been pissed since my dad had the heart attack last thursday and I said good by to him this morning in case the surgery goes bad now. but I feel better when venting on this thread about VD killer
Old 07-07-2008, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

sorry I have been pissed since my dad had the heart attack last thursday and I said good by to him this morning in case the surgery goes bad now. but I feel better when venting on this thread about VD killer
I know what you mean. Lost both my parents in a head-on wreck almost two years ago. Good luck with your Dad, we are all on your side for a speedy recovery. I think there are a few women racers who would like to kick slicks ass all over the race course and beyond.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have tried to post three times since but the site falls off line man, so here we go ck won't show up at a race like DON's they can't keep it running long anuff look at the KW race when they made the OL sit on the trailer so they could run alone and push there boat over the finish line
Sunny Isles, FL. After ruling offshore powerboat racing’s shorter in-shore courses for the last decade, Fountain Powerboats dominated the Don Aronow Memorial Ocean Race from Haulover Inlet in South Florida to Bimini and back. The 42’ Fountain, Miccosukee Indian Gaming, was the first V-bottom to complete the round trip.

“Don Aronow was a great pioneer in our sport and it was an honor to be the first V-bottom to finish this memorial ocean run,” said Fountain Powerboats CEO Reggie Fountain. “We have proven once again that on rough water or smooth, in kilo runs or endurance events, Fountain Powerboats are the fastest, best handling boats on the water.”

What made the accomplishment more amazing was that the team of owner/driver Brett Furshman and throttleman Billy Glick did it with less than half the power of the other V-bottoms in the race. The Miccosukee boat was powered by stock Mercury HP525 EFIs with Dry Sump Six drives. The 47’ OuterLimits, XXX, was powered by twin Mercury Racing HP 1075 SCi engines with Dry Sump Six Drives and left ahead of Miccosukee Indian Gaming in the staggered start format. The 45’ Cigarette Maximus, which was powered by twin 1,000-hp Zul Racing engines, started right behind Miccosukee Indian Gaming. In the end both the Outerlimits and Cigarette finished behind the Fountain.

A total of 23 boats started the event and boats left in 30-second intervals, which prevented crowding. Furshman, who is used to racing deck-to-deck in the Offshore Super Series’ tighter closed courses, said it was unusual to be competing without other boats around him, but added that there were still hazards. “It was really calm and we were running almost wide open, but you need to stay alert because you’ll hit a wake left by a freighter that’s a mile away,” he said. “We even hit a submarine wake.”

Still, nothing could stop the 42’ Fountain which ran flawlessly. As the XXX team ran all over the course on the way back to Haulover Inlet, Furshman stayed on course and passed the bigger more powerful boat to claim bragging rights as the first V-bottom to finish. In the OSS race on Sunday, the team added another win in the OSS Vee class, proving that whether you want to race across the ocean or in a closed course, Fountains dominate the world!

Quick Reply: Cat Chaser or Cat Killer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.