Notices

My dad had a heart attack

Old 07-04-2008, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy My dad had a heart attack

Well thursday my dad closed the company down for the weekend and went to the beach with most of my family. I had a doctors appointment at 10 for injections in each shoulder, and did not want to drive in to cape traffic to meet them. instead I went to Knot Right GERRY to look for a spot for the dingy and left my cell phone in my house on the charger. my dad went swimming and when he got out was not feeling good his left arm hurt and he thought it was from swimming. So he went to sit in the car and after a while my sis saw he was foaming at the mouth and out of it. so 911 came quick got him stable at the local hospital then shipped him to Boston to MG one of the best. I have been there all day today with my family waiting to see whats next. In 93 he had a major heart attack quad by pass and several stens put in over the years but hes tough at 74 and will have surgery on monday it looks. On the good side he is on the 11th floor perfect view of the FIREWORKS from his window which is hugh, to night. we were there for ten hours today and my mother needed to go home and rest, I almost stayed with him put my knee was getting bad and if a new patient came in I would have to leave with no ride. We lost my father inlaw last year so I hope my dad stays stable and doesn't have another one before monday. he feels better which is good and he laughed when I put my mother in his bed next to him. but I don't know how many stens you can get he has them in the chest and the last one was in his neck. well I wasn't sure to post this thats why I didn't last night I was a mess and Thanks GERRY for calling to day hope you guys have a safe trip back from BLOCK ISLAND, he said they were 8 to 10 footers out there to day. So please put a lil prayer for KEN my dad when you go to sleep to night. I am staying in close to the phone just in case. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL THE OSO BROTHERS AND SISTERS .good night. ARTIE
Old 07-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Artie
I will say some prayers for your Dad and your family.
Ed
Old 07-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Our prayers are with you Art.

Steve & Kristen
Old 07-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Registered

You do not know me.. but I hope all goes well.. I know what you are going through..
In our thougths and prayers..
Old 07-04-2008, 06:59 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Artie,

I will be praying for you and you father, Ken. I feel for what you are experiencing, hang in there and be strong for your father. I hope all will go well,

Stephen
Old 07-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Registered

Best wishes for you, your father, and the rest of your family. Hopefully he will pull through this and be back out in the water in no time (or doing whatever he loves)! Stay strong Ken!
James
Old 07-04-2008, 07:18 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Best wishes for a speedy recovery
Old 07-04-2008, 07:39 PM
Registered

Best wished for a fast recovery. I hope all turns around for the best for him.
Old 07-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Wishing all the best for your dad and for you. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.
Old 07-04-2008, 08:22 PM
Registered

Best wishes and a rapid recovery.

Quick Reply: My dad had a heart attack

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.