Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Internet Brands, Whats Your Excuse This Time? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/190258-internet-brands-whats-your-excuse-time.html)

KiloKat 07-08-2008 04:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Sean H (Post 2616174)
Ironically enough, it is up there right now... :drink:

Now that's ironic for sure - especially considering it is supposed to be this one!

wananewboat 07-08-2008 04:29 PM

WTF, this is like having dial up.

Ona-Mission 07-08-2008 04:35 PM

This is funny. There are Two completely different threads going now and both are just problems with the site. I wish I could piss off this many of my customers from poor inadequate service and still be in business. That would make business so easy.

MacGyver 07-08-2008 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by wananewboat (Post 2616196)
WTF, this is like having dial up.

Dial up is faster :party-smiley-004:

MacGyver 07-08-2008 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Ona-Mission (Post 2616206)
This is funny. There are Two completely different threads going now and both are just problems with the site. I wish I could piss off this many of my customers from poor inadequate service and still be in business. That would make business so easy.

Actually there are four threads, five if you include this one. Go to the first post of this thread to see the list :drink:

BraceYourself 07-08-2008 04:41 PM

Someone should start

www.offshoreonly2.com

Make it identical to this site and make it free membership for a year for all current oso members. Have all the same features, such as the classified section. Also advertise the site. Then after a year your buisness will be rockin n rollin. OSO will be a distant memory.

OSO2

Sry to be harsh but there should be some correspondance from IB to its members

MacGyver 07-08-2008 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by BraceYourself (Post 2616224)
Someone should start

www.offshoreonly2.com

Make it identical to this site and make it free membership for a year for all current oso members. Have all the same features, such as the classified section. Also advertise the site. Then after a year your buisness will be rockin n rollin. OSO will be a distant memory.

OSO2

A large number of OSO members have already jumped from the sinking ship and gone over to BoatFreaks.org. Take a look and see all the familiar names over there.

buck183 07-08-2008 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by BraceYourself (Post 2616224)
Someone should start

www.offshoreonly2.com

OSO2

It's already been done. It's called Speedwake. Why do you think they've changed their name so many times?

Buck

SpeedGirl 07-08-2008 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by KiloKat (Post 2616098)
My ad banner was due - paid almost 2 months ago - still not appearing. If anyone sees it in the future, please let me know.

Wow guess IB should have listen to Steve and kept me for advertising, I never had problems with banners and advertisers.... Kilo if you want me to upload the correct banner, I still have access to the banner manager, I will post in right now...

TSPM already had it out with them!!! :eek:

OSO 07-08-2008 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by KiloKat (Post 2616193)
Now that's ironic for sure - especially considering it is supposed to be this one!

I am now actively involved in getting all the items resolved even though it is not my responsibility any more.

Dave you can send me that banner and I will get it uploaded and make sure the expiration of your campaign is extended for the appropriate time.

Please anyone feel free to PM with me with problems so I can see if I can help.

Steve