The Official Stop Hatin' on OSO Thread

Notices

The Official Stop Hatin' on OSO Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 08:48 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by LaughingCat
I hate to do this, but I have to complain. We need to stop acting like hateful stepkids and remember what OSO was like in the hayday. Here's a little reminder.

http://www.trimflixx.com/showvideo.php?videoID=56940
Now that is funny!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Yeah - it has s u cked [bad] here recently...from a technical standpoint...but there is still a lot of fun, support and good, old-fashioned ball-bustin' to be had. Sure - the problems have been enough to make a lot of people sign up on BF over the past few days...but in the long run, if IB gets their chit together, I doubt the exodus is permanent for most. It only means that there are at least two sites to monitor now--if you don't want to miss something.

Each has their merits. Apparently, each has Stecz, too...
Old 07-10-2008, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Bunch of non posters.....my post total is more than all of yours put together
your 15671 to my 17862

Its a little different now but its still the best out there!
why do you think that your post count is important...i'm not being an ass but I dont understand why this means so much to some folks...
Old 07-10-2008, 09:43 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
free nekid pics You friggin Perv
Ain't nothin wrong with nekkid pictures, especially when they are free and not of your family members
Old 07-10-2008, 09:46 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CAP071
I LOVE YOU R ADDICTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just don't tell anyone You POST WHore!

I know man, I know!! You boatin this summer w/o a gun on your hip?
Old 07-10-2008, 12:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
heres what im gonna say... no its not like it was here on oso.. plenty of reason for that... people change, life changes, some people get away from the sport, burnt out whatever ever the reason.... it changes and you have to change along with it or its gone as in anything in life... im not a big fan of bi tch ing about things, but i do understand why people are upset, i dont think internt brand gets us, and i think they found out the hard way.. i dont think they thought they were buying such a tight knit community, they thought it was just another message board...

im not happy how things turned, it sucks but im gonna make the most out of it and try and bring this place back.... ive met some of my best friends on here, and even some guys that i have never met are all great people.... i think all of you have to man up.. it was a bit surprising how many would bail with no effert to make it better... ok, so out of the 10 years, or 5 years you have been enjoying, using this place as a lifeline, it sucks for a month or a few weeks.. big deal, i mean really, big fing deal..... i love this place, i have never really seen eye to eye with steve on some things, but i tell you this,i have his back here and ill do everything and anything i can to help save this place.....

i was out in time out a few years ago, i went over to boat freaks, i went back over there last year just to have another place to go to break balls, i was a good time... with all the oso guys heading over there, its like how it sed to be here...fun, plain and simple... i wont stop going to boatfreaks, but i wont stop coming here either.. ill ride this bi cth right to the bottom....

most of you sound like a 12 yr old kid who got sat out on a baseball game and now he tells mommy he wants to quit...

man up, pull it together and let get this place going.... and stop demanding that you should know what is going on.. half of you guys are corporate suck asses at work do they tell you everything, do they tell you when they are about to lay you off or when they are about to be sold off or going out of business...

lets do this, if ib sucks that much, well make it so they sell .. well get our site back one way or the other, they only thing is will ib be involved....

i know many of you dont ever see a serious side of me, but im pretty pissed at a lot of you, i feel like slappig the whole lot of ya.....

as those asswipes in e dock would say, lets getur done......

stecz
lighten up francis.... just trying to keep it light...

I think you need to take a little of your own advice.Be happy
Old 07-10-2008, 12:14 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm new here what can I do for all of you????
Old 07-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Seems like you contradicted your own staments at least three times in that one post.
I'll clarify what I assume you're talking about.

I REGISTERED at The Freak (meaning I typed some info). I PAID over here (meaning I handed over money). I always thought that money talked and BS walked. At least, I wish it would walk, so the rest of us don't have to put up with it.

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
I may renew, but I won't look at it as a recreational expense as I have in the past. Everyone is leaving. . .
So who's "everyone" ?
Old 07-10-2008, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, what stecz said, what R Addiction said, what Sean Stinson said, and the list could go on.

lighten up, we will keep doing what we want when we want to.

Last edited by satisfactionII; 07-10-2008 at 12:27 PM. Reason: speeling
Old 07-10-2008, 12:50 PM
Registered

Im still here. Ive enjoyed OSO for many years now. Ive met some really great people from here and learned alot. Im not simply going to grab my ball and go home becuase some people have been unhappy. Like TeamBaja, I have not experienced any problems on my end. But you take it for what it is, entertainment with alot of information. Im on several boating sites, some with different names, and OSO is still the one I spend the most time on.

Quick Reply: The Official Stop Hatin' on OSO Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.