Notices

Oh Shorgasm.....

Old 02-28-2002, 08:08 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Oh Shorgasm.....

Here's some interesting reading for your Thursday morning.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...me%2Dheadlines

You didn't happen to make this meeting, did you? Sandra Clinger is a major pain in the ass!! The funny thing was at the Manatee Trial here in Brevard Co., she was a "Supposed" expert witness for the STM club! Well, the Judge ripped her a new one, and disallowed her testimony as a "Manatee Expert" for not having any background for the title of "Manatee Expert", other than having a job with STM club!! That made my day!
MD
Old 02-28-2002, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 20 Posts

Good to hear , looks good on her and the STM club........jackasses
Old 02-28-2002, 08:40 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

That's just awful! 7 since 1996?....Do they realize how many tens of thousand of boats have cruised through there since 1996. Sounds pretty petty to me.

Now, this "cove" they keep referring to...This isn't the same one that many boaters in the area like to hang out in is it?? I forget what it's called...The Glen perhaps? Just wondering.

Old 02-28-2002, 12:26 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

bd,
The cove I think you are talking about is "Silver Glen Springs" not Deleon Springs, "Cove" BUT it's just matter of time before they gun for SGS too.
Where's Shor'? did he leave too?
MD
Old 02-28-2002, 02:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally posted by Dean Ferry
Where's Shor'? did he leave too?
I've never known Shor to just leave...
Old 02-28-2002, 02:18 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haaaaaaaa.........I go nowhere!!!!!!!!

Baja Daze......you better watch your mouth about the Glen..........that's about the best place to play around here......if you're into girls and stuff like that.........You Know nudity and a little careful consumption of boat sodas.......Illegal of course....but that makes it feel fun to get away with it.......

Now watch how many people try and preach to me about boats and alcohol...........come on........I would never and will never drink and drive my watersled.......this place is strictly park and play....

Hey Bahahaha Boy......You ever been out to the Glen on a holiday weekend???????
Old 02-28-2002, 02:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Alright you big Bay[liner]B

Too damn funny, Dude!

No, man I've never been to the Glen. But, the last time it came up, all you guys convinced me that I just had to do it. Yourself, SkaterMike24 and others! I'll make it a point to do that this year just to do something new!
Old 02-28-2002, 02:39 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude......you bett6er get your ass out there for memorial weeekend.........go out there on Saturday norning and stay till monday morning........trust me.........it's a whole different world if ya stay a couple nights..........

But one word of caution to ya.......talk to me when you think you gonna go and i'll tell ya where to park the boat......trust me on this......you have to be in the right spot to have a "good" time.......I tend to"find" them ever time....plus I got some buddies that save and "make" spots for us..........
Old 02-28-2002, 02:43 PM
DEEPVEE

WHEW!! MAN I'M GLAD TO SEE MY HERO SNORE-GISM IS BACK. I THOUGH MAYBE HE HAD BEEN ARRESTED BY THE OSO GOOD TASTE PATROLL......HAHAHAHA

Old 02-28-2002, 02:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thanks Shor,
I'll keep ya in mind when making plans. I'll get Mike in on it, too!
So, you say Mem. day is a good one, huh? Hmmmm....

Quick Reply: Oh Shorgasm.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.