Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
These were the good times:  Psycho vandal's rack bounces as she pilots my Pantera >

These were the good times: Psycho vandal's rack bounces as she pilots my Pantera

Notices

These were the good times: Psycho vandal's rack bounces as she pilots my Pantera

Old 09-02-2008, 11:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default These were the good times: Psycho vandal's rack bounces as she pilots my Pantera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZC6v2S2Uz4

Her boobs were nice.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:43 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by baddogz28
you let a chick drive your boat??? at speed?? without a lanyard?? without your hand on the stick?? it's one thing to let a chick stand in front of you, put her hands on the wheel and "pretend" to drive, quite another to let her try and wing your motor and hook it... now I see where you went wrong grasshopper, you failed to let her know who was wearing the pants in the relationship. but the best part of making mistakes is that we get to learn from them. they did bounce nice though....
Old 09-02-2008, 11:49 PM
Registered

Well, I see where you're coming from, but:

It was flat
we were going 40 or so in a straight line
I set the stick/drives/tabs b4 I started taping
and despite her obvious mental handicaps, she's quite capable of piloting the boat in a safe manner

If the conditions weren't ideal, she wouldn't be driving, we'd be wearing vests and I'd be piloting the boat with the lanyards hooked.

thanks for the concern though.

Last edited by baddogz28; 09-02-2008 at 11:53 PM.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Registered

just lookin out for ya brother... that's what we do here....
Old 09-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by phragle
you let a chick drive your boat??? at speed?? without a lanyard?? without your hand on the stick?? it's one thing to let a chick stand in front of you, put her hands on the wheel and "pretend" to drive, quite another to let her try and wing your motor and hook it... now I see where you went wrong grasshopper, you failed to let her know who was wearing the pants in the relationship. but the best part of making mistakes is that we get to learn from them. they did bounce nice though....

i agree with the old man.....

are you still thinking about her, it seems that way....

tantrum is right, youll be hitting that in 2 weeks....
Old 09-03-2008, 12:06 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 270 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle

nothing at all wrong with chicks driving your boat . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klGhLmVwFGA

Denise drives every once in a while and enjoys it. its actually a pretty good idea to have your significant other confident, capable and comfortable enough to operate the boat if an emergancy should arise. Best way to do that is let 'em drive once in a while.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 09-03-2008, 12:23 AM
Registered

yeah Dave...but your a good teacher..and she has her hand on the throttle and looks like she has a clue... there are exceptions, like my friend with the nova..if its lumpy, I drive, if its dark..I drive, if she's had a couple cocktails, I drive
Old 09-03-2008, 06:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by glassdave
its actually a pretty good idea to have your significant other confident, capable and comfortable enough to operate the boat if an emergancy should arise. Best way to do that is let 'em drive once in a while.
Kids too.... and they really should know how to do an oil change and carefully use wax.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:09 AM
Registered

Last time I let a woman drive, we ended up on a sandbar....
Old 09-03-2008, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 280 Likes on 169 Posts

Originally Posted by glassdave
nothing at all wrong with chicks driving your boat . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klGhLmVwFGA

Denise drives every once in a while and enjoys it. its actually a pretty good idea to have your significant other confident, capable and comfortable enough to operate the boat if an emergancy should arise. Best way to do that is let 'em drive once in a while.
Ditto, still trying to train the wife, she does good with the sea ray. A perfect boat ride would consist of me driving around for the first half of the day, then having a few too many drinks and being drivin around the rest of the day.

I thought she handled the boat really well.

Quick Reply: These were the good times: Psycho vandal's rack bounces as she pilots my Pantera

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.