Notices

sea tow

Old 07-15-2008, 08:44 PM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sea tow

Were are the threads ? why are they gone ? This is a free country let us speak our peace!!!!!! why do yall keep zapping threads that are important to us ? NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 08:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,291 Likes on 446 Posts

agreed...bunch of thieves they are...ask JuCo...he is the one with it under review...why doesnt he pay the 8 K they took from Richie...PHUCK you sea tow!!!!

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 07-15-2008 at 08:53 PM.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:50 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Ever hear the squeeky wheel gets the grease???? (guess this time it was KY???)
Old 07-15-2008, 08:56 PM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Every time something get sticky they zap the thread not starting any trouble just stating facks why why why why why mabe if they screwed yall friend you would think different
Old 07-15-2008, 08:58 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Question

We must have missed something today AJ that ib did not like. I do not think sea "toe" is an advertiser on here so who knows. I agree we should be able to speak on the subject because it could have an affect on a lot of us.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:00 PM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by CAL MAN
We must have missed something today AJ that ib did not like. I do not think sea "toe" is an advertiser on here so who knows. I agree we should be able to speak on the subject because it could have an affect on a lot of us.
I pay my rent here I should be able to speak my peace

Last edited by pbam22; 07-15-2008 at 09:04 PM.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:01 PM
Registered

funny story here... St. Joseph, MI (Lake Michigan)
The wife and I backed our boat in at the city launch then all the sudden some fat bastard (tow boat us) yelled at me telling me to pull my boat out or he was going to hit it... I spouted back "if you knew how to tie your f'n boat us it would not be a problem. Needless to say, I had to jump on the tongue of the trailer and kick his boat over... he made it to the pier no problem since he was drifting over but instead of throwing another line on the front cleat (he only had one on the rear) he starts chit-chatting with the guy next to him all the while he starts drifting back towards me... this time he hurrys up and unties the rear line and tries powering it out... needless to say, guy had no freaking idea what he was doing... smacked the pier with the stbd rear corner of his boat then started pivoting at that point towards mine...i was like WTF... I was yelling at him to stop but did he..no! He hit my rub rail, put a nice ding in it, in the platform, and then fled. YES FLED! Dude left and luckily I know right where he docks at... bad thing is, its not the owner (normal guy). I think what happened is that he hit me, freaked out, then went back to his dock . I was there waiting for him... he pulled it, saw me, the turned around. Then 5 mins later came back and docked. Asked me if I had a problem and I responded yeah I got a f'n problem... you hit my and fled... he responed "you have a problem, call a cop" I did just that... waited 1 hour and no one showed... I called and cancelled it. While we were waiting, the owner showed, did not say anything to me but went and chatted with his guy. I would think they can get in some trouble for this but plan on dealing with the owner one on one this week. These guys are a f'n joke!!! I think retrobution is a 1" drill bit in about 10 different spots in the aluminum hull... then i will show up, up the water out, and claim salvage....lol

sorry, had to vent.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:19 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

It was locked for admin review - please leave it at that!