Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Eddie the dash is impressive,well done

ZXXX Donzi nice ride
Thanks. I am very happy with the way it came out. It is a blast
Old 07-20-2008, 01:03 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Bill,
If I could ever get you out of the boat I could finish tuning it. You are gonna be do for a freshen up before I even get to finish it
Old 07-20-2008, 03:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice project. I own Young Electrical Construction I was wondering if you had t shirts you would like to swap. I'm also looking for a builder for my motor this winter.

Thanks ,Kevin Young

Last edited by live wire; 07-20-2008 at 03:11 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by live wire
Nice project. I own Young Electrical Construction I was wondering if you had t shirts you would like to swap. I'm also looking for a builder for my motor this winter.

Thanks ,Kevin Young.
Certainly. PM me your address and size and I'll send one on it's way.
Eddie Young
Old 07-21-2008, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Young Performance
Bill,
If I could ever get you out of the boat I could finish tuning it. You are gonna be do for a freshen up before I even get to finish it
That is hard, its summertime
Old 07-25-2008, 05:44 PM
Registered

Just an update. I ran the boat yesterday to do some final tuning and to just go ring it out to see what it will do. I ran out of balls at 94.8 gps. I came up on some rollers and backed out of it as it was getting out of shape. It got out of shape a couple times before and got real bad. The last thing I wanted to do was go swimming or trash the boat, so I stayed on the side of caution. The boat was actually running and handling excellent until I hit the rollers from a cruiser. I was pleasantly surprised by how well the boat handled at almost 95. It was still pulling pretty good when I lifted. I really think it will hit 100 in the right conditions. The water just got worse, since there was a fishing tournament starting and about 50 bass boats starting buzzing up and down the lake. I gave up at that point trying to run top speed. Anyway, just wanted to give you guys a speed update. Enjoy, Eddie
Attached Thumbnails Donzi re-rig/update - dash and engine before and after-speedo.jpg  
Old 07-26-2008, 08:56 AM
Registered

Default NICE job Eddie,

I must say I was very impressed with the new setup Bill.
I did not see the boat before, but (i hope you dont mind) I climbed in at Eddies and was very impressed with the new setup. Very classy looking, not busy and will never date the boat, nice selection.
I look forward to being passed on Center hill this summer.
As soon as I get back from my trip next week, I have 2 weeks off. Maybe we'll see you on the lake.
Beautiful boat and a nice job. Congrats.
95 mph aint shabby at all. She's a runner.

Keep Eddie comin out our way, I figure soon enough he'll figure out what we have goin on out here in the stix.

Nice job both you guys, keep the faith.....Michael
Old 07-26-2008, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by b717200
I must say I was very impressed with the new setup Bill.
I did not see the boat before, but (i hope you dont mind) I climbed in at Eddies and was very impressed with the new setup. Very classy looking, not busy and will never date the boat, nice selection.
I look forward to being passed on Center hill this summer.
As soon as I get back from my trip next week, I have 2 weeks off. Maybe we'll see you on the lake.
Beautiful boat and a nice job. Congrats.
95 mph aint shabby at all. She's a runner.

Keep Eddie comin out our way, I figure soon enough he'll figure out what we have goin on out here in the stix.

Nice job both you guys, keep the faith.....Michael
Thanks Micheal. It is a runner and is even faster than I hoped. I put a bunch of thought into it. Through Eddies guidance and hard work I think it is a well turned out ZX. Keep quiet about the stix. It is nice to be able to run hard without hassel.

I saw your boat a number of weeks ago covered in Smithville. I would really like to see it in person. It looked very well turned out.

I will give you a shout and we can go splash the boats in CH when you get back.
Old 07-26-2008, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by ZXXX Donzi
Thanks Micheal. It is a runner and is even faster than I hoped. I put a bunch of thought into it. Through Eddies guidance and hard work I think it is a well turned out ZX. Keep quiet about the stix. It is nice to be able to run hard without hassel.

I saw your boat a number of weeks ago covered in Smithville. I would really like to see it in person. It looked very well turned out.

I will give you a shout and we can go splash the boats in CH when you get back.
Hey Bill, that ZX sure looks familiar....
All I can say is WOW!!!
The Dash is over the top, I wish I would've went with something like that.... very nice.
It looks like you,re not too far away from the numbers you wanted. Do you have any vid's of it running?
Give me a call sometime, I'd love to get all the details of the upgrades....Again, congrats, & it looks awsome!!!

Quick Reply: Donzi re-rig/update - dash and engine before and after

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.