This is going to SUCK!!!!!!!!

Notices

This is going to SUCK!!!!!!!!

Old 07-20-2008, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
That's not very nice.
Sorry, I should have put one of these in there.

Gino, I can only wish I had your problems.
Didn't mean to come off like a dik.
Old 07-20-2008, 10:54 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No boating today Bros,but we did have a full day Saturday.Thayers for the day then a Turtle run for dinner.Gas prices dont stop us either.CHEAP FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2008, 11:02 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Was up at Tahoe for a week, $5.99 a gal for reg on the water.
Eye opener
Old 07-20-2008, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Sorry, I should have put one of these in there.

Gino, I can only wish I had your problems.
Didn't mean to come off like a dik.
No problem at all. On the other hand, Thinking about my post i can see how it looks. I have no right to *****. If I want to have these type irrational toys, I can't complain about the expenses.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
No problem at all. On the other hand, Thinking about my post i can see how it looks. I have no right to *****. If I want to have these type irrational toys, I can't complain about the expenses.
You can always complain, there really is no legitimate reason for fuel to be this high. Someone has to be able to own the best toys, otherwise the rest of us would have no goals.

I've come to the conclusion the main issue is politicians are either corrupt when elected, become corrupt to get anything done after elected, or you have to be a blueblood to have the connections to be elected therefore inbreeding has caused brainfade.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:13 PM
Registered

When I take out friends on my boat, they say "what shall we bring food?"I tell them "F" the food bring a " GAS CARD" because you will pay for one tank and I will buy the other! If they dont like that ,then go rent a pontoon boat!
Old 07-20-2008, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offshoresteve
When I take out friends on my boat, they say "what shall we bring food?"I tell them "F" the food bring a " GAS CARD" because you will pay for one tank and I will buy the other! If they dont like that ,then go rent a pontoon boat!
I get the same thing. Or they say I'll bring the beer.Well so what, I don't usually drink on the boat (maybe 1 or 2 all day) and you're going to drink it all anyway. You should bring beer and gas money
Old 07-20-2008, 05:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FormulaFan
I took a group of friends out on my boat Yesterday. They showed up with beer, ice, food, etc..... Then at the end of the day 1 of them tried to give me a $100 bill.... I told him thanks for the offer, but keep it. He then REFUSED twice to take it back, said I could give it to Charity, throw it away or whatever, but he was NOT taking it back! So I thought why not, and put it in my pocket. The day cost me about $400 for fuel, but the $100 was really a nice gesture...HE WILL BE INVITED BACK!.......
Ditto, We took a couple & thier daughter out a few weeks back to see the Blue angels. I probably burned 300 in fuel. He kicked in some cash, which I tryed not to take, as he was leaving the docks. Later I looked, to find 80 bucks. I was impressed. He says he still wants the WOT run later in the year. He'll Get It.