Notices

chicago poker run

Old 07-24-2008, 11:45 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
Well then lets put some value to it......
mmmmmmmmmmmm Value :D
Old 07-24-2008, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I was talking to Brandon with my back to that table...all of a sudden his jaw drops and the phone comes out...I spun around and HELLO! Value!
Old 07-24-2008, 03:11 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 10x
Congrats to MC and crew that were King to the Michigan City card stop. Skater Chris, your 410 ran fabulous, but you've got to remember to not slow down to 100 when someone's passing you at over a buck and a half. Wait till next year, no more "Mr niceguy" !!! On the second leg, after the helo's refueled, we headed to Chi-Town. With a giant storm cloud downpouring rain, that was in the path to the big city, we took the long way straight north, got in front of the storm, and cut back west into the city. Jim Lee with Freedom US-1, the 46 Skater, was 1st to Chicago, and running right next to us most of the way, was the Merrit brothers beautiful new 42 Fountain 850 boat with Wyatt Fountain at the wheel. Sorry guys, we just had to step it up a notch to be first into the harbor. Followed by another Shogren 42 Fountain, and the Chi-Town Hustler cat with Mark Smith at the wheel.
Thank you Jim for offering me the open seat in your boat saturday morning. Any time you guys want to take a trip back up to Chi-town, I will gladly be your "navigator" again. LMAO We finally got a little "bumpier" water when we got close to the city, and Jim was able to show me how them big cats "air out". I can't wait to see the helo footage of us running, but the helo fell back after we passed the 125 mark. Hope you enjoyed your short tour through the city with me.
It was good having you on board Frank!! I'm glad we hit wave or two at the end of the run.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:36 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
I was talking to Brandon with my back to that table...all of a sudden his jaw drops and the phone comes out...I spun around and HELLO! Value!
Haha, yeah the first chick didn't jerk em down NEAR as far as the second! That's when I went and drew the camera! You can see the fun hater manager in the left of the pic about to make her pull em up .
Old 07-24-2008, 06:15 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
I always miss all the good stuff
I can't belive I missed that !!!, AND I was walkin around with the camera.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 07-24-2008, 06:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 10x
I can't belive I missed that !!!, AND I was walkin around with the camera.
U were checkin out the wrong DESERT big daddy
Old 07-24-2008, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you have a really cool pic, let me know. I need pics for magazines. So far I only got one and it was Running Hott. Too bad it was good for a different type of magazine.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad to hear everyone had a great time again. Sorry I couldn't stick around for the rest of the day but I had to go do security for Jessica James and Ron ( the Hedgehog ) Jeremy. Love you E dock guys and I think My arm has been twisted to go to the shootout even without a boat . See you there
Old 07-25-2008, 09:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
If you have a really cool pic, let me know. I need pics for magazines. So far I only got one and it was Running Hott. Too bad it was good for a different type of magazine.
Hey BIG Daddy u never specified they had to be G rated pixxxs Can i blame it all on BLee ??
Attached Thumbnails chicago poker run-chicagopokerrun2008-020.jpg   chicago poker run-chicagopokerrun2008-015.jpg  

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 07-25-2008 at 09:36 AM.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shogren
To All Chicago Powerboat Club Staff members!!!!!!!!!!

Pat yourself on the back, what a great event. Mark I know the days before the event were stressful at times for you but as "USUAL" you pulled it all together and you and your team put on a wonderful event. Not sure I ever laughed so hard when the food fight started at dinner but with Elliott there to mediate we were in good hands, NOT!!!! Furthermore, the event showed and demonstarted the ability of many boats and manufacturers. We look forward to another "Safe & Fun" event next year. Keep up the "GREAT" work.

Thank you from "Team Shogren"

www.chicagofountain.com

"Chicagoland's Newest Baja Dealer"

FOOD FIGHT?! Wyatt started it!

Quick Reply: chicago poker run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.