Notices

chicago poker run

Old 07-21-2008, 12:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

looks like ya'll had a great time by the pics...

All the boats looked awesome...but I like a little different and
I have to say I love that 41 Skater..that by far is my favorite to date..
Attached Thumbnails chicago poker run-sc01372.jpg  
Old 07-21-2008, 12:14 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts

More evening pics
Attached Thumbnails chicago poker run-sc01413.jpg   chicago poker run-sc01414.jpg   chicago poker run-sc01416.jpg  

Old 07-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kvogt
The boats are very cool, but the people in attendance really made the event fun.
I agree 100%. 4 years ago when we started the event, I remember walking into the Saturday night party not really knowing anyone (except the local Hammond crew). Now, I know most of the people in the room, and everybody I meet for the first time, without fail, is totaly cool. It's good to be the safety dude!
Old 07-21-2008, 12:35 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=BLee;2629901]

Nice wheelin Bub!! The boat couldn't have looked better. Good to see you weren't as lonely out there as last year! :

It was a day for big speeds out there! Hardly ever see the big ol pond lay down like that. I think the thunderstorms chased all of us more than the choppers! Awesome seeing the Chi Town crew!! I was "RunninHot" allllll weekend with Pinky and her two bodyguards !!!! Tons of fun you guys, can't wait to do it again SOON!!

Heeeyyyy there Skinny White Boy....ah HA! B Rad tried to call you (he deleted your # on accident) He wanted to let you know he was wearing his new E-Dock Ring. Give him a call (815) 693-6570 ALL the RunninHot Crew here had a BLAST with you & can't wait to Party with you again at the ShootOut (by then our cheeks & stomachs won't be hurting any more for laughing our Azz's Off Big Hug & a SMOOCH to you. PINKY
P.S. we'll keep it our secret about your Big Azz Chicago Date GirrrllllllFriend!
Attached Thumbnails chicago poker run-chicagopokerrun2008-056.jpg   chicago poker run-chicagopokerrun2008-055.jpg  
Old 07-21-2008, 12:40 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
I agree 100%. 4 years ago when we started the event, I remember walking into the Saturday night party not really knowing anyone (except the local Hammond crew). Now, I know most of the people in the room, and everybody I meet for the first time, without fail, is totaly cool. It's good to be the safety dude!
I remember walking into the Saturday night party buzzed & hammered

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I dont remember a thing
Attached Thumbnails chicago poker run-chicagopokerrun2008-028.jpg  
Old 07-21-2008, 12:58 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

I have a million pictures, but only gonna post a few.

I stopped at the factory to swap the drives on the way up. It looked like a Supercat pitcrew I pulled in at 8am, and at 8:45 I was on the road again. They pulled the tie bar, both drives, reinstalled, and adjusted the toe in less than 40 minutes So HUGE props the the crew at MTI!!!

I get 2 miles from the factory and the fuel pump goes out(I think). I call Randy and he has his crew pull my truck out of the way and hooks his to it to save the day AGAIN. I can't say enough about how well the MTI family has always treated me

OK enough with the stories and on to the pictures

I almost ran out of fuel on the way back, because the station I stopped at was out of diesel.
Attached Thumbnails chicago poker run-ford.jpg   chicago poker run-newford.jpg   chicago poker run-fuel.jpg  

Old 07-21-2008, 01:01 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

The E-Dock Monee truck wash

Getting a little air from the built in compressor on the Spine Tingler truck
Attached Thumbnails chicago poker run-monee.jpg   chicago poker run-wash.jpg   chicago poker run-air.jpg  

Old 07-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Friday at the downtown pizza joint.

Tailgating Friday evening.
Attached Thumbnails chicago poker run-pizza.jpg   chicago poker run-fritailgate.jpg  
Old 07-21-2008, 01:04 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Saturday morning at the captains meeting.

Freedom crew.

Mr. and Mrs. Spine Tingler.
Attached Thumbnails chicago poker run-hotboat.jpg   chicago poker run-freedomam.jpg   chicago poker run-mrmrsspine.jpg  

Old 07-21-2008, 01:07 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Saturday afternoon.

Spine Tingler waiting on the lock to open at Navy Pier.

Me and my bruthas I look like a double stuffed Oreo
Attached Thumbnails chicago poker run-ouhelo.jpg   chicago poker run-spnavy.jpg   chicago poker run-oreo.jpg  

Quick Reply: chicago poker run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.