Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Charlevoix Venitian Fest Pic Thread 2008!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/191988-charlevoix-venitian-fest-pic-thread-2008-a.html)

wrinkleface 07-30-2008 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Freeryd (Post 2639913)
Sorry Scott...! Oh that's right, yo brought weenie boy!

Could have done w/o him & his crown royal bag!!!:eek:

yzbert 07-30-2008 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by wrinkleface (Post 2639934)
Could have done w/o him & his crown royal bag!!!:eek:

hey you dont want him with out the crown royal bag. plus he has done the poor mans run for years. so he will be there.

Freeryd 07-30-2008 06:46 PM

ya know....that's a very good point! AT LEAST he had on the crown royal bag for the majority of his dancing!!! It could have been worse. He's an alright guy, and i do remember him from over the yrs doin the Fun Run. You gonna be around the 9th for the Poor Man's Run Scott?

Blue Oval 08-01-2008 07:19 AM

It will be close to see my boat this weekend,I have to call about 3p.m..R. Cyr called last night,$4800.00 est. on boat damage from the *ink who slamed into his boat.Good news is the 330 Formula ins. will pay for repairs.It almost seems like only a week ago we were talking about his familys bad luck.

hammer01 08-01-2008 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Blue Oval (Post 2641756)
It will be close to see my boat this weekend,I have to call about 3p.m..R. Cyr called last night,$4800.00 est. on boat damage from the *ink who slamed into his boat.Good news is the 330 Formula ins. will pay for repairs.It almost seems like only a week ago we were talking about his familys bad luck.

That was a bad deal. We were up for most of the week and my son was sitting at Ward's getting ready to gas the jet ski when it happened and we were coming in on a 370 SS minutes after this happened. Never a pretty site. It was an awesome week up there, you guys have a beautiful spot, keep it a secret so we can keep sneaking back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hammer

Shawn D 08-01-2008 10:09 AM

We rafted off his boat for the the week end. I had to look at the scar the wole time. Very glad I didn't show up a day earlier, or I'd be with him. Makes ya ILL.

Freeryd 08-01-2008 01:37 PM

Shawn, you goin to char with us tonight? I think we're leaving Boyne around 5:30ish. Heading over for dinner with Wrink and C. Got another guy going from on here...that FundRazor is coming in at 4pm today. You should make the run if you're around!!! Call JB for details. I think Bob and Heidi are goin to.

Shawn D 08-01-2008 03:09 PM

It's killin me.
Here's the deal I've got a wedding to attend at 5 pm in Boyne then dinner for it at Whitings park @ 6 pm then I need to pack up the boat for a week long trip tonight up to St joseph Island / North channel Area. Leaving around 8ish am
I'm kinda screwed. Unless your up for a night cap around 10 when you pull the boats out
Ill call JB's cell during the ceromony to look important. hehehe

yzbert 08-02-2008 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by Freeryd (Post 2640143)
ya know....that's a very good point! AT LEAST he had on the crown royal bag for the majority of his dancing!!! It could have been worse. He's an alright guy, and i do remember him from over the yrs doin the Fun Run. You gonna be around the 9th for the Poor Man's Run Scott?

no it is my moms 84th birthday so we will be on mullett. plus that run scares me. be careful

wrinkleface 08-04-2008 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by yzbert (Post 2642623)
no it is my moms 84th birthday so we will be on mullett. plus that run scares me. be careful

Tell "MOM" I said Happy BD!:drink::ernaehrung004: