Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone in the market for a new General Motors vehicle? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/192075-anyone-market-new-general-motors-vehicle.html)

cgarrett 07-28-2008 03:13 PM

Anyone in the market for a new General Motors vehicle?

From now until Sept.2.08 you can now just go to your dealer and get employee pricing on 08 GM vehicles along with incentives. At the time of this original post this was not the case but a member did take advantage of it. It can add up to a big savings so if you are thinking of buying take a look.

If anyone is looking to by a new GM vehicle I can save you some money but you have to act fast.

I have available one (1) GMS employee discount that I can give to someone but it must be used by July 31st which is only days away.

Depending on what you want to buy it can vary from around a thousand for a chevy cobalt to several thousand on a Silverado. If there is low financing or other rebates you will also get those depending on what year or model you are looking at.

The first one to reply that is serious about it will get it but please do not waste the chance if you are not going to use it.

I am leaving soon for work so I might not get back to you today but will check back late tonight or early tomorrow.

Cordell

Chris 07-29-2008 08:30 AM

hey buddy, i hope all is going well for you. give me a call next time your in town.

cgarrett 07-29-2008 10:16 AM

Thanks,
Tough moving away. I found some boating here on the river and I want to get to LOTO but I am reluctant to do that because I am sure my head will start spinning and I will want to go boat shopping!!!!!!
I was going to trade in my truck for a car and then I started thinking well if I do that then I will just have to get another truck later if I want to tow a boat so I just better wait.

I miss Erie even if it tried to kick my butt a few times.

kr1276 07-29-2008 10:47 AM

I am in the market for a new Denali XL. Do you still have it?

cgarrett 07-29-2008 10:55 AM

I have a couple of guys that PM'ed me last night and I am waiting for them to reply to me.

I still might be able to help you out because I have friends that work for GM but I have to see what I can do.

PM me your phone number and date of birth and zip code.

cgarrett 08-20-2008 09:43 AM

From now until Sept.2.08 you can now just go to your dealer and get employee pricing on 08 GM vehicles along with incentives. At the time of this original post this was not the case but a member did take advantage of it. It can add up to a big savings so if you are thinking of buying take a look.

Strip Poker 388 08-20-2008 11:13 AM

Is employee pricing below so-called dealer invoice price ?????

DiamondPerformance 08-20-2008 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388 (Post 2658360)
Is employee pricing below so-called dealer invoice price ?????

It is 10% below invoice, thats what i heard.

Jigsaw89 08-20-2008 07:31 PM

I called two local Chevy dealers today in search of a blue or silver Z06... all they had available was a red one. Do you know where I can locate one with the employee discount? Send me a pm.
Thanks!

bojoe2 08-20-2008 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Jigsaw89 (Post 2658888)
I called two local Chevy dealers today in search of a blue or silver Z06... all they had available was a red one. Do you know where I can locate one with the employee discount? Send me a pm.
Thanks!

YOUR IN NJ CALL PARAMUS CHEVY ON RT 17 N THE WHOLE 2ND FLOOR IS VETS LARGE SELECTION.