Notices

A-Bay Hot spots

Old 07-28-2008, 04:34 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A-Bay Hot spots

Guys going to A-bay for a week, next week.

Staying on a island near Goose Bay, about 1 or 2 miles north of the bay. Any other hot spots to hit up their other then the Bay itself.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you are going next week, pirates week starts next friday in a-bay and it is crazy. Saturday the 9th is one of the best party days of the year. the place to be is in lake of the isles (inside wellesly island) starting around 11 or noon up to about 6 or 7pm on the south side just past the narrows. insane party, lots of fun, tons of boats rafted up, girls and drinks, lots of crazy stuff, can't wait!!! potters beach is a nice beach to go to when its not a strong west wind, that is on the northwest side of grindstone island, nice sandy beach. Kingston is also a cool city to visit, lots of neat stuff to do there, bring your passport. as far as clubs and stuff goes all I really know is A bay. you should come up for Riverpalooza too, i think its a couple weeks after pirates weekend, another cool party, they have a huge barge with live bands and stuff.