Notices

Performance v.s Comfort

Old 07-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Has she seen a late model FULL CABIN 37/38/39 foot boat with 5'6" of headroom/stand up head, with shower, hot water, vacu-flush toilet: Heat/AC, microwave, flatscreen TV/DVD, refrigerator, 6'8" V-berth, AND 17 defined storage compartments?

Do you want to show her one? I can help.

They may not be quite as big, but they can be as well appointed and plush. A little Tommy Bahama maybe?
Don't do the AT !!

Then you'll have homo seating and she'll be screaming in your left ear to slow down

Old 07-29-2008, 04:02 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Downtown42;2638504]Don't do the AT !!

Then you'll have homo seating and she'll be screaming in your left ear to slow down
Now thats funny there You can make the choice yourself on center or side entry. Side entry makes for a bigger cabin. Funny that O.L. and N.T. all have the side entry. Must be doing something right. I went the Sea Ray route foe the wife and she never used the shower galley or anything that it had over a performance boat and *****ed about how long it took to get somewhere. BUT she wouldn't listen to me in the first place, we are always wrong, needless to say it was gone after 2 summers
Old 07-29-2008, 04:10 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by Downtown42
Don't do the AT !!

Dude, you sold that slug? I can't believe it. What's all that around the windscreen? Pop rivets?

I kinda like the boats with side/side bolsters. I get to work the two sticks put in the boat for me; at the same time she works the stick I put in the boat for her!
Old 07-29-2008, 04:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

What you need to do is get her in a larger type V-bottom. There are only a handful of real boats like this on the market. A boat with real headroom 6'3" plus where she can walk from one end to the other. A boat with over knighting amenities, show her the micro, fridge, full walk in head w/shower, macerator, storage area's above and below. TV/DVD, sink, icebox and full galley. A boat with a slightly larger beam 9' will accommodate 8 of your friends in comfort..Lastly, a boat with style, quality, and excellent customer service and still towable behind a doolie pick up....there is really only one model that does it all, and still attains an excellent, soft ride with decent speed...A 43 Nor-Tech If you ever need to check one out, just pm me.
Attached Thumbnails Performance v.s Comfort-blue-bayou-img_2887.jpg   Performance v.s Comfort-blue-bayou-img_2886.jpg   Performance v.s Comfort-dscn0924.jpg  

Old 07-29-2008, 04:34 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The wife and all her friends love the my BT46 EC water condo. It doesnt get much better 6 ft 10 head room. We had 14 people aboard for a little 140 mile cruise on the Miss river. Now is the best time to buy. If your ever through memphis, stop and take a look.

Last edited by BDARCHER; 07-29-2008 at 04:55 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 592 Likes on 272 Posts

I bought an older cruzier w the all the amenities and a 14'6' beam, it will be paid off in 12 months then I B STEPPEN UP to a TWIN STEP!!!
Q.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:53 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I think the larger (40'+ boats) are the way to go...like the OL, Nor-Tech, A/T, etc... I LOVE Cigarettes, but they don't have cabin amenities that compare with these others.

The "ultimate" way to go may be H20's way - with 2 boats, but that can be expensive.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
What you need to do is get her in a larger type V-bottom. There are only a handful of real boats like this on the market. A boat with real headroom 6'3" plus where she can walk from one end to the other. A boat with over knighting amenities, show her the micro, fridge, full walk in head w/shower, macerator, storage area's above and below. TV/DVD, sink, icebox and full galley. A boat with a slightly larger beam 9' will accommodate 8 of your friends in comfort..Lastly, a boat with style, quality, and excellent customer service and still towable behind a doolie pick up....there is really only one model that does it all, and still attains an excellent, soft ride with decent speed...A 43 Nor-Tech If you ever need to check one out, just pm me.
SWEET boat Jassman- are you still thinking of buying a Cobra?
Old 07-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Why choose? This one can handle lots of peeps. It has a reasonably wide beam, seems to be powered OK.

http://www.nor-techboats.com/boats.php?id=1&type=yac
Attached Thumbnails Performance v.s Comfort-im_1216312449.jpg   Performance v.s Comfort-im_1216312381.jpg   Performance v.s Comfort-im_1216310982.jpg  

Old 07-29-2008, 05:56 PM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by oklaoutlaw
I bought an older cruzier w the all the amenities and a 14'6' beam, it will be paid off in 12 months then I B STEPPEN UP to a TWIN STEP!!!
Q.
Q, you havnt put 30 min. on the 29 outlaw since you bought the barge, I know where your heart is.

Quick Reply: Performance v.s Comfort

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.