West Coast OSO TRASHES AudioFN >

West Coast OSO TRASHES AudioFN

Notices

West Coast OSO TRASHES AudioFN

Old 03-02-2002, 02:14 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

MFB yes I got my hair cut!!!! Man I needed one SO bad when I saw you last.

MissAmy: Yup all ironed up and not one to show!!!
Old 03-02-2002, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice try Jon, I wasnt refering to the hair.Although I will admit it is better. I was refering to the look on your face and the size and redness of your eyes! I,m sure anyone else looking at that pic(even seeing you for the first time)can see your pretty messed up. Good Job dude I'm proud of you. Tank also looks a glow. looks like P.C. and N.S. have a liitle more practice in the sport you guys were playing. Keep up the good work representing us Easties out thete. MFB
Old 03-02-2002, 11:04 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

NO NO NO Phantom and Nickslick were not pulling their weight so Tank and I had to role with out them Two drinks to what the helll was it I was doing again??? Damn Turbos. LOL

Jon
Old 03-02-2002, 11:56 AM
Registered

Cool Jon, I figured.....

you might appreciate me NOT posting the one with You and Tank..........NickSlick only had two words for that photo....."dat's sad"

See ya at the boat show!
Old 03-02-2002, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

LOL! it looks like you had a blast!

jon- i got your "I'M ON A MISSION FROM GOD" emails. things are looking pretty good. JBG and i just need to line up a ride as a pair of fender biznitches or line monkies. BTW, JBG will bring her own PFD's....

nort- no sunglasses....what'up with that? more grey goose and red bull please........

tank- make sure you don't let anyone take a picture of you and audio in a "explanation needed" photo......it will come back to haunt you! just ask Cord!

chad
Old 03-03-2002, 12:05 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

DAMN IT JBK!!!! CORD KISSED ME!!!!!! I had no idea tell the next morning and I FELT SO USED!!!!!
Old 03-04-2002, 02:25 AM
Registered

Received 3,018 Likes on 987 Posts

OH I see how it is....You guys go and post this while I'm off to vegas and can't respond!

All I can say is Audio and I were drinking everyones share!! Kevin Schulte is a girl and wouldn't drink, I don't know what the hell Nort and Nick were doing, but they weren't keeping up with us! I don't remember half of those pictures taken

MissAmy and Lutz, and JBK we brought up your names a few times....Something about "get them the hell out to Havasu for the poker run Jon!!!!"

Ok all that being said....Vegas was a kick ass time, but I was hungover all Friday. Nort, wish I could've rolled with you guys to the boat show sounds like you had a good crew out for the event.

Tank
Old 03-04-2002, 08:38 AM
Registered

Tank,
We are planning on it. Lutz has been working on trying to find us a place, but so far everything is sold out. Douggie Fresh mentioned he might be able to get us a room but he hasn't responded to the email I sent him. I also sent one to Nort about where to stay but am waiting to hear back from him too. As soon as we know we have a place to stay, then we will make flight reservations.

Talked with JBK and they are trying to swing it. We are thinking about meeting in Vegas and renting a car from there. Audio is coming back out for this too from what I understand, right?

Can't wait to meet all of you!

Amy
Old 03-04-2002, 09:55 AM
Registered

Talking Sounds like a plan

It looks like the plan is moving along.

Im lobbying for a bit of Fun time in Vegas Thursday

then either drive over to Havasu that evening /night / am (ha ha )

Chad what do you think about a car... I hear those Neon's are happening rides LOL

This will be a fun trip, we are anxious to meet everyone and to party at The Ditch in the Desert eh hemmm sorry that just slipped out.

You all wil have to plan a trip to LOTO next.
Old 03-04-2002, 10:52 AM
Charter Member #9/ Moderator
Charter Member

Jon,
Sorry I missed you at the LA show. Nort has your t-shirt. Now all ya gotta do is get it from him! Nick, same for you. To all the SCOPE people that stopped by our booth, great to see all of you again. And a pleasure to meet new faces. D-Man, I'll be talking to you some more about the Catalina Ski Race. Thanks for the info.

Meetin' people and havin' fun...you just gotta love the USA!

American Hot Boat Association

Quick Reply: West Coast OSO TRASHES AudioFN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.