Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Just another scum (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/192272-just-another-scum.html)

BarbieHauler 07-30-2008 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2640077)
You tell him Barbie! Luv ya ;)

Your soo cute... ;) You too wiggin..... double wink... ;) ;)

BarbieHauler 07-30-2008 11:09 PM

Hi Rick,
Yeah Mike's an alright guy. I truly believed Frank would have kept his end of the deal and pay Mike, But when I spoke with Mike the other day and he stated that Frank was scanning his calls that just pissed me off. Frank totaled the trailer cuz he panic behind the wheel. His an idiot not just for panicing but for the way he tied that boat down. Any good transporter knows that the first and for most strap is the one holding the boat back. Thats the one Frank didnt put on the boat!
btw a girl had to go finsh what a guy couldnt!!! :D

Anyways...
Yes he goes by Frank from FullThrottle. I know he logs on cuz he stated it to me before this.

mccaffertee 07-31-2008 06:22 AM

a girl had to go finsh what a guy couldnt!!!
Ya gotta love that quote!!!:p

SpeedGirl 07-31-2008 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by BarbieHauler (Post 2640422)
girl had to go finsh what a guy couldnt!!! :D

:evilb::evilb::evilb:

Once again... You rock!

Don't forget to stop next time your passing through NY! :ernaehrung004:

BarbieHauler 07-31-2008 08:09 AM

Thanks Heather... will do.. I hear PT calling my name:evilb::evilb:

Hey mccaffertee, what can I say some boys just dont have what it takes..... :D :D :p

BarbieHauler 07-31-2008 02:18 PM

Just want to make it clear that Frank has nothing to do with Jason/FullThrottle transport.

Frank did work for Fullthrottle, But was released back in Nov 2007.

Barbie

sean stinson 07-31-2008 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by BarbieHauler (Post 2640422)
.btw a girl had to go finsh what a guy couldnt!!! :D.

I love it when a girl finishes for me!!!!!!

lowblue320 07-31-2008 03:52 PM

Mike is a hell of a nice guy, I cant believe some people.......FullThrottle do Mike right..........Barbie good looking out.

Andy,

BarbieHauler 07-31-2008 04:15 PM

Thanks Andy... Its not Fullthrottle that owes Mike, Its Frank Lopez that owes Mike the money...

Frank used to work for Fullthrottle transport, But Jason fired Frank for number of reasons. Frank still uses the name Fullthrottle.

Thanks, Barbie

lowblue320 07-31-2008 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by BarbieHauler (Post 2641210)
Thanks Andy... Its not Fullthrottle that owes Mike, Its Frank Lopez that owes Mike the money...

Frank used to work for Fullthrottle transport, But Jason fired Frank for number of reasons. Frank still uses the name Fullthrottle.

Thanks, Barbie

But if Frank worked for Jason representing Fulltrottle transport and he trashed the trailer while working for Fulltrottle transport, and Fulltrottle transport was the one on contract, wouldnt that mean that the transport companies insurance should pay? If not the transport company because there the ones doing the job........

sorry to stir this but im confused and feel bad for Mike......