Notices

Just another scum

Old 08-01-2008, 10:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MIAMIBOYZ
Girl !! you took out the can of whoop azz on steroids !!
lmao.... I was just gettin my point across....

h20 toie, Thanks for the offer, But I already brought down Mike's boat...
Old 08-03-2008, 11:33 AM
snl
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by BarbieHauler
Funny how he's scared of Lil Ole me...

People are talking about being embarassed by a woman, I guess they should have seen you manuever that 650 winding around at Holiday Isle two years ago and pull out the OSO Cig. I seem to remember many experienced male drivers staring in awe with their mouths hanging open in disbelief and saying they would never of even tried back in there.

I have a few questions about this situation though:

First is this the same Frank that did some hauling for Hideaway?

Second, people often confuse cargo insurance and liability insurance, they are very different.

And finally, trailers are complicated, it depends if it is your trailer being towen behind your truck, if the trailer is in a company name, and each of these effects coverage. If the trailer swings around and hits something that falls under the liability coverage but the damage to what is on the trailer is totally different as is theft.

The point is if you are letting someone else haul your boat, you better look into it very carefully first. If this Frank guy was any type of legit regardless of his cargo insurance limit or lack therof he should be bonded and have enought coverage to pay for the trailer. Anyway just my 2 cents.
Old 08-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Pretty sure that Barbie saved the Apache with some good driving when the defective tongue on the trailer caused it to come off the ball. The owner then got PO'd when she wouldn't haul it any further.

BTW, buying a membership does not allow you to advertise.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by KrystalTransport
If I remember correctly a few months back another oso member brought up the fact that barbie here was the person that recommended Frank haul the boat for Mike. And if I remember when he made that comment very shortly afterward the thread was removed and the member was banned. And if I also remember correctly wasn't the same barbie/professional hauler the one that wrecked an apache called warpath.
First of I have been driving/transporting for over 13+ years and I have NEVER wrecked a boat/trailer or a truck for that matter. I have hauled for many board members here and if Im miss leading they can tell you themselves.

Second. Yes I recommded Frank to haul Mike's boats. Mike came to me and I couldnt do it at the time cuz I was working for Steve. I had worked with Frank before all this took places and didnt have a problem with him. I thought of him as a friend til he started ditching Mike's calls and has left him hanging with the bill for trailer/boat that Frank wrecked not Me!

Third. I NEVER wrecked the apache. You seem to have your story messed up. The apache came undone from the OSO F650 I was driving in Petersburg, VA about a mile from a weightstation. Steve was in the truck with me when all this happened and he can tell you himself that Thank goodness to my level headed I was able to save not just our lifes but that of the boat and trailer. It was the coupling that broke!

I dont claim to be a badazz driver or anything, But I do take Pride in what I do... Just look at my record 13+ years driving Never once wrecked anything and I have a Class A CDL! Just how many drivers can say that?

What happened with Jeff and the board has Nothing to do with me... Tho he found the need to talk chit about another board member to me via PM. Just what kind of man does that?!

I dont know you but you seem to want to lie about me....
I started this thread to get Frank"s attenion that the bill/money owned to Mike isnt just going to go away, and to make others aware that he is driving with no cargo insurances so this crap doesnt happen again.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Griff
Pretty sure that Barbie saved the Apache with some good driving when the defective tongue on the trailer caused it to come off the ball. The owner then got PO'd when she wouldn't haul it any further.

Hi Griff, Thank You for posting the truth to the matter.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by snl
People are talking about being embarassed by a woman, I guess they should have seen you manuever that 650 winding around at Holiday Isle two years ago and pull out the OSO Cig. I seem to remember many experienced male drivers staring in awe with their mouths hanging open in disbelief and saying they would never of even tried back in there.

First is this the same Frank that did some hauling for Hideaway?

Hey Steve, Thank You! I remember that day like if it was today and the ppl standing/watching me back that baby into that narrow ramp not much room for a dually let alone the 650. It felt Great having thos ppl looking at me knowing I can drive!! When you take that much Pride in it, It shows!!!!

To answer your question. Yes, This is the same Frank that worked at Hideaway.

Thanks again, Barbie
Old 08-26-2008, 09:14 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by KrystalTransport
I bought the membership so that I could advertise in the classified section. And to post once in awhile when I see something interesting like this thread.
Here is the kind of chit you email.................Jeff

This is a message from KrystalTransport at Offshoreonly.com ( http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/index.php ). The Offshoreonly.com owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email KrystalTransport, you can use this online form:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...member&u=91279

OR, by email:
mailto:[email protected]

This is the message:

funny thing comanche3six I have spoken to other people that know you there in south jersey and for a short **** you sure speak alot of bullcrap about Jeff. Maybe one day you and him can meet up. he's only about a foot taller than what I heard about u.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 08-26-2008 at 09:30 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Here is the kind of chit you email.................Jeff

This is a message from KrystalTransport at Offshoreonly.com ( http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/index.php ). The Offshoreonly.com owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email KrystalTransport, you can use this online form:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...member&u=91279

OR, by email:
mailto:[email protected]

This is the message:

funny thing comanche3six I have spoken to other people that know you there in south jersey and for a short **** you sure speak alot of bullcrap about Jeff. Maybe one day you and him can meet up. he's only about a foot taller than what I heard about u.
Haha..yeah krystal transport has been sending me PM's as well since I said to contact Jeff you need to go to cell block 4. Said he is doing fine and has so much work that he has been passing it along to him. Who cares..
Old 08-26-2008, 09:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bobonthis
Haha..yeah krystal transport has been sending me PM's as well since I said to contact Jeff you need to go to cell block 4. Said he is doing fine and has so much work that he has been passing it along to him. Who cares..
Jeff will care when he is duped in prison.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:45 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Barb I was just sitting here laughing about that night in Havasu. I was drunk, so I get a pass. But it WAS funny.

Quick Reply: Just another scum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.