Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

can i get in on this fight????
Old 08-26-2008, 09:54 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

they were waiting for you Stecz.

And by waiting I mean going about their lives without a thought in the world that you exist.

Old 08-26-2008, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Barbie I don't know you, but apparently Krystal Transports is a good friend of yours. Here is what he or she PM'd me.
He is responding to me telling him to cool it and I was just joking:
"who's joking, Jeff is a good friend of mine and too many people pass judgement without really knowing whats going on. Bottom line is that he is not in jail and is hauling more boats than ever. And he's doing it without all the political bull**** on this site. You seem to have been on this site long enough to know the cliques here, I only just joined recently but have been reading on here for years. As I see it lots of people are leaving from paying on this site cause the site has gone so downhill. I am paying on here only to advertise in the classified otherwise I would never spend the money. You know as well as I that lots of people stood up for jeff and only a few said negative things. Yet the new owners decided that those few should voice the opinon for everyone. You Never heard a negative thing about the way that jeff did his business. He never damaged a boat as far as I know. Yet they have that bimbo Barbie claiming that she is the know it all in towing yet I have read that she has had her fair share of towing problems. Yet becasue she worked for OSO if someone said something, the response was taken off the board. Do I stand up for jeff, you bet. I would work for him any day of the week and he is alot more truthfull than alot of people on this site. He just speaks his mind and does NOT hide behind his keyboard like so many members on here do, It seems that everyone on this site is an expert on everything. One last thing, When all this **** happened about the nor tec jeff got right on this site and told what he did and did not hide and not speak about it."
Old 08-26-2008, 10:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by KrystalTransport
The only reason I pm'd you two idiot's is to keep this off the purpose of the thread for the skater
Don't bother emailing me your horsechit. If you want to do something positive, then go find the powerboat Jeff stole. You jackazz
Ed

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 03-10-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:16 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by KrystalTransport
Hell Ed you should ask some of your new york friends, They probobly know more about where the boat is then Jeff, Griff I take it you are talking about the guy frank, I have seen Jeffs insurance cert and it shows a very high cargo amount, more than mine, and I feel mine is high.
I misread and thought you were talking about Frank in the email. After I reread it, I deleted my post just before you posted yours.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:21 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE=KrystalTransport;2665176]Hell Ed you should ask some of your new york friends, They probobly know more about where the boat is then JeffQUOTE]

You should tell that to the judge , Jeff
Old 08-26-2008, 10:58 PM
Registered

You know, you just can`t get this kind of drama on just any `ol boating website.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:02 AM
Registered

I have been following this sad turn of events since the incident happened. Mike and I have talked and I even offered to let him use my trailer and would help him to get the boat to FL. It is very sad that someone does not take responsibility for their actions. If you F it up pay for it or fix it.

The trailer in question according to the manufacturer was not fixable. Therefore Mike had to have another trailer made and his boat sat in limbo in KY while he tried to find a way to get his new to him boat delivered before his pregnant wife gave birth.

I personally have never met Mike but through the power of OSO I feel we have become friends. We do keep in contact either through here or by phone. I really do wish the best for the situation to be handled properly and with as little aggravation as possible

Bill
Old 08-27-2008, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by Donman
You know, you just can`t get this kind of drama on just any `ol boating website.
LOL, and the moral of the story...........don't do business with transporters who advertise on OSO.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:03 PM
OSO
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by bobonthis
Hey Barbie I don't know you, but apparently Krystal Transports is a good friend of yours. Here is what he or she PM'd me.
He is responding to me telling him to cool it and I was just joking:
"who's joking, Jeff is a good friend of mine and too many people pass judgement without really knowing whats going on. Bottom line is that he is not in jail and is hauling more boats than ever. And he's doing it without all the political bull**** on this site. You seem to have been on this site long enough to know the cliques here, I only just joined recently but have been reading on here for years. As I see it lots of people are leaving from paying on this site cause the site has gone so downhill. I am paying on here only to advertise in the classified otherwise I would never spend the money. You know as well as I that lots of people stood up for jeff and only a few said negative things. Yet the new owners decided that those few should voice the opinon for everyone. You Never heard a negative thing about the way that jeff did his business. He never damaged a boat as far as I know. Yet they have that bimbo Barbie claiming that she is the know it all in towing yet I have read that she has had her fair share of towing problems. Yet becasue she worked for OSO if someone said something, the response was taken off the board. Do I stand up for jeff, you bet. I would work for him any day of the week and he is alot more truthfull than alot of people on this site. He just speaks his mind and does NOT hide behind his keyboard like so many members on here do, It seems that everyone on this site is an expert on everything. One last thing, When all this **** happened about the nor tec jeff got right on this site and told what he did and did not hide and not speak about it."

For the record two things,

FIRST:

Barbie has hauled the OSO boats 10's of thousands of miles over the years without a problem, never not one.

There was one situation when I was personally in the truck and an Apache was lost due to mechanical failure on the trailer, she did a perfect job keeping the boat, truck, and my life in one piece.

SECOND:

Jeff personally offered to make a friend of mines boat "disappear" to my friend, in front of my face.

And let's not forget who has all the oso posts and threads in archive waiting to be presented at the hearing, court ordered of course.

Stay tuned, I am still writing the book.

Last edited by OSO; 08-27-2008 at 05:10 PM.

Quick Reply: Just another scum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.