ATTN: LakePort Marina guys..... >

ATTN: LakePort Marina guys.....

Notices

ATTN: LakePort Marina guys.....

Old 03-02-2002, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATTN: LakePort Marina guys.....

YES......you know who you are, you lurkers!! (sorry, but I can't remember any of your names)

It was nice running into you at the boat show. We thought maybe you'd show up at Johnnies; you must have ended up going to BAZOOKAS!

Some of us are thinking about going out again tonight, perhaps you all could meet up with us. They should be posting something about it, so just check the board.
Old 03-02-2002, 09:49 AM
OnTheProwl

Missed the party last night... Weather and travel problems. Where are you all getting together tonight?

Old 03-02-2002, 03:35 PM
Registered

Default Not Sure

We havent heard anything yet on where all are trying to get together tonight. Keep your eye on the board and we will too.
Old 03-04-2002, 09:54 AM
OZARKBOATER

Hey......

Sorry we missed you, we ended up having the Donzi and Maxum rep. buy us dinner at Lonestar steak house. Which by the way was excelent. It was nice to finaly meet some of you off of OSO. Thanks for stopping by Miss Amy, LutzParty, and Sherman. I enjoyed meeting you. by the way you have forced our lurker freind to finaly revealling himself.... And anyone else who mite of stopped in and we just didnt get to say hello to, "hello"

Seya soon

Cramer

Old 03-04-2002, 10:01 AM
Registered

Cramer,

Good to hear from you!! Sorry you guys didn't hook up with us, but after we left the show I realized I gave you the wrong directions ( I forgot about the left hand turn onto Glenwood St), so I thought maybe you guys just couldn't find the place.

Well, anyway, I hope your friend doesn't lurk anymore and will do some posting on here!

See you at the LAKE!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2002, 10:14 AM
OZARKBOATER

Default At the lake

Yea.... let us know when you are comming, or just stop in at the hwy location, by Bentleys resturant on bus. 54. I will be looking forward to seeing you guys again. We will have to go out and have dinner and drinks......or just drinks Which ever you prefer(sp) and that goes for any OSO member.

Seya

Cramer

Old 03-05-2002, 09:16 AM
Registered

Finally I can chime in on this thread!!

Great to meet Lutzparty, MissAmy, and Ssherman...sorry I had to run off, and wish we made the party at Johnnies....whereever I wound up, they tell me I had fun...

Seems like a great group of people here. Yes, I'll admit I've lurked here for some time, but thank God for my therapist, those days are behind me now..

Look forward to seeing all of you at LOTO!!! Holler when in town, we might know a place or two to imbibe...

Watermoose
Old 03-05-2002, 01:56 PM
Registered

Imbibe??? Either that's a typ-o or a new vocabulary word for me.

Glad to see you post on her Moose! Even though you can't remember where you went Friday night, it sounds like you had fun!

Looking forward to seeing you at the Lake this summer.
Old 03-05-2002, 02:13 PM
Registered

Imbibe, as in to drink beverages, usually of the alcholic persuasion....

I'm not sure of the spelling, but, I'll ask Cramer, he'll know.

You and the others heading for Havasu have fun, ok?? We'll expect a full report, as we've all seen the pics!!!

WaterMoose
Old 03-05-2002, 02:27 PM
Registered

Well, I'll BE!!! I guess I've learned a new word today!

Yes, we are heading out west to check out Havasu. I feel it's my duty to be as un-biased and as objectional as I can be in order to get a proper comparison between LOTO and HAVASU! Don't worry.......my heart belongs to LOTO. Always has; always will be.

Can't wait to make the trip out there though. This is somplace I've always wanted to go. Just couldn't pass up the invite. The west coast gang seem like so much fun too. Can't wait to meet them all.

Talk to you soon!