Notices

Lake Texoma roll call :

Old 08-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lake Texoma roll call :

Just bought a home on Preston Peninsula. Hope to close by Sept 1.

Who boats and or lives there ?
Attached Thumbnails Lake Texoma roll call :-texoma-house.jpg   Lake Texoma roll call :-223-oklahoma-001.jpg   Lake Texoma roll call :-223-oklahoma-030.jpg  

Old 08-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Registered

The Python is going back home .
Old 08-07-2008, 09:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donman
Just bought a home on Preston Peninsula. Hope to close by Sept 1.

Who boats and or lives there ?
I have a place in buncombe creek. We are there most weekends during the summer and hit and miss when schools starts.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a weekend house in Cardinal Cove (Oklahoma side just east of Boncombe Creek cove) I boat with Shark42 lots of weekends.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:53 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Donman, that looks NICE. Don't mean to hijack, but I actually am looking for a waterfront home or a home in a waterfront neighborhood that has private slips. What websites or real estate agents would you guys recommend for homes around the lake? Also what areas are good for someone who wants their own private dock? I'll only be there on the weekends in the summer, so not looking for anything too fancy or pricey. I know the lake somewhat as I used to be at both Lowe's and Cedar Mills, but it's been a number of years ago. Thanks in advance.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Registered

I'm hoping to be back up there next weekend.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 1stfntn
Donman, that looks NICE. Don't mean to hijack, but I actually am looking for a waterfront home or a home in a waterfront neighborhood that has private slips. What websites or real estate agents would you guys recommend for homes around the lake? Also what areas are good for someone who wants their own private dock? I'll only be there on the weekends in the summer, so not looking for anything too fancy or pricey. I know the lake somewhat as I used to be at both Lowe's and Cedar Mills, but it's been a number of years ago. Thanks in advance.
This is my second house on this lake. I found both by watching the areas I wanted to be in real closely. Most of the good places are bought by insiders before they are ever listed. Shark 42 happened into his by accident. He has a nice deepwater dock with his. He can be a good resource to keep an eye on his neighborhood. My neighborhood has two ramps but very limited slips so I have a 30x60 building for the boats. I have to put mine in every day but it is only a 1/4 mile pull over private property to do so. Both of our areas are nearly directly across the lake (Oklahoma side ) from where you were in Cedar Mills. We do have some slips that are 30ft that come available as people sell them. I am trying to get a 50ft. slip and there are only three of them. My best advise is to network with some people in areas you want to be in and be ready to move quickly when the right property is available. If I can help let me know.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Registered

Very nice piece of property and house. My wife has an uncle that lives 1/4 mile from the lake. We have season dock passes at High Port.

I live about 400 yrds off of Lake Lewisville, so we don't get up there as much. I love Texoma though, so much nicer than Lewisville, just depends what you are into, if you want full on sex shows with girls getting it on with each other and anyone else go to Lewisville. Last week it was slow and I counted 350 boats at party cove. I'm almost always out with my spouse and kids, so I like Texoma best, bigger, cleaner, deeper and safer. Just wish it was closer. :-(

Have fun and congrats on your new place
Old 08-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bert4332
if you want full on sex shows with girls getting it on with each other and anyone else
Maybe i should sell him mine and come hang with you on Lewisville
Old 08-08-2008, 08:37 AM
Registered

We have two homes on the water in Solder Creek.

Also a home sitting between Solder Creek & Caney Creek has just sold for $2.5million.

www.texomaagency.com Talk to Shawn Stovall.

Quick Reply: Lake Texoma roll call :

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.