Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Leagal questiion, RE" OSO add. >

Leagal questiion, RE" OSO add.

Notices

Leagal questiion, RE" OSO add.

Old 08-09-2008, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Mike at Lightning Bay did great. The rigging cost more then we thought since they have to fix a bunch "other things" we were not aware, of. IE; Wrong wiring at the batterie switch,
Throtle and shifting cable were wrong, fuel level sender was stuck. kill switch wired wrong.. and on, and on.. Plus I had to buy more parts. It wasn't their fault but they got things right.
It was just more unexpected costs., due to Dennis Freedmans F ' ups, and Cobras. I have no complains with Lighning Bay. They are my guys for any service.

Last edited by PARADOX; 08-09-2008 at 07:18 AM.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:23 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Boating is your getaway from your illness. I read most of your posts and can tell that you just absolutely love this sport of ours. You shouldn't have to deal with this. I'd say go get the SOB. But more importantly good luck with the surgery, that's much more important than any props, engines, etc...
Old 08-09-2008, 07:35 AM
Registered

Thanks NKissau..

Skull.. Thanks.. I see how the "verbage" could be missleading. Not what I meant.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Paradox,
What's great about OSO is we have friends ALL over the country and lots in FLA ... maybe someone on here can stop by for you?

Post email address(es), phone numbers, house address and we can get busy helping this guy straighten out an obvious simple mistake on his part that he just has not realized ... yet.

Best of luck with health issues.

Chris
Old 08-09-2008, 08:02 AM
Registered

Thanks Chris.

I called him once I got the props. I was very cordial and asked him the check into it. May be he just sent the wrong once by mistake. I gave him all the oportunity to resolve the "mistake". Ne feedback or return cals... so the hack with it. I'll use them for spares, or weekends at low tide.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Registered

Post his address and phone number and let your OSO brothers make his life miserable. Don't let him get away with it. He'll just turn around and screw another fellow boater.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MacGyver
Post his address and phone number and let your OSO brothers make his life miserable. Don't let him get away with it. He'll just turn around and screw another fellow boater.
Thanks Mac..
The link for his "revised" add is in post No. 4.
I don't want to post his address yet, I still want to give him a chance to resolve it.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:39 AM
Registered

I am the one who sold you the props! when i bought the props i was told they were lab finished i used them they worked great with the blowers on my boat. when i took the blowers off they were to big and i put another set on these props have been sitting for about three years so i put theme up for sale.I race dirt late models Peter and was out of town till this morning when i got on here and seen this add.i am not trying to scam any body. 600.00 means nothing to me just send them back and i will debit your card back. i got one call from you and that was it . on the other hand i am not going to get scammed by giving you your money back and not getting my props back! any one who wants to look at the add can see the props are in perfect condition. sorry about your health condition but getting on here and crying wolf is unacceptable.just send them back a good luck on finding new set. very sorry for your inconvenience Scott Cross
PS they were 3 mph faster than the other set i have so yes i believe the are labbeb props
Old 08-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Registered

One more thing i have only been on here for a short time but i have read some of the post and did notice how fast the people on here jump on the band wagon with out knowing any of the facts. I sold Peter Martin these props for 600.00 and I paid the shipping. find any bravo's that cheap anywhere. And one more thing I don't take threats lightly so I guess it is a good thing i don't live in fla.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:56 AM
Registered

Thanks for your reply Scott.
Couple things. I talked to you on the phone last week. Told you that the props are "NOT LABBED" and they been worked on. I suggested to you that you or who ever packeged it may have put the standard props in for shipping. YOu said you will check into it. Gave you the benifit of doubt and was awaiting for your reply. Left you a message and still no reply. Not a major problem for the price and shipping, however if you were thinking they are "Labbed" then be honest and say so. Dont advertise as "labbed by Mercury Racing" and then change/update your add. I now Ron. Merc. Prop guru and know his work. Most OSO members are very familiar with labbing and props. If you are not sure then state it.
If the once you had were faster? it is still possible that you shipped the wrong once. I think you had planty of time to respond and resolve. However. I will contact you and we can finalize this issue as gentlemen.

I do thank for my OSO friends for their input and help.

Go !!! OSO power

Quick Reply: Leagal questiion, RE" OSO add.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.