Leagal questiion, RE" OSO add. >

Leagal questiion, RE" OSO add.

Notices

Leagal questiion, RE" OSO add.

Old 08-09-2008, 10:01 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by halfast07
One more thing i have only been on here for a short time but i have read some of the post and did notice how fast the people on here jump on the band wagon with out knowing any of the facts. I sold Peter Martin these props for 600.00 and I paid the shipping. find any bravo's that cheap anywhere. And one more thing I don't take threats lightly so I guess it is a good thing i don't live in fla.
I just saw this post after I posted mine.
The OSO guys/gals pretty much stick together. There is a legal concept called "reliance" of information. I relied on your data, and did not recveived items as represented. I'm sure you would be upset when you order your engine parts and you don't get what you were expecting, and the seller ignore your attempt of resolution.
I appologize myself and behalf of the OSO members and will have this resolved.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NJgr8ful
Paradox,
What's great about OSO is we have friends ALL over the country and lots in FLA ... maybe someone on here can stop by for you?

Post email address(es), phone numbers, house address and we can get busy helping this guy straighten out an obvious simple mistake on his part that he just has not realized ... yet.

Best of luck with health issues.

Chris
now Im really pissed.i wish one of you would stop buy!!!!I have been into motorsports for the better part of 20 years have never screwed anyone and don't plan on making a bad name for myself over 600.00.
when you come to visit me you might want to send the best man you got and bring a lunch you'll need it!!
next legal question you might want to ask somebody is the meaning of deplamation of character! because this is a perfect example of it.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Registered

Return his money, he'll return the props. Problem solved!
Old 08-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

now Im really pissed.i wish one of you would stop buy!!!!I have been into motorsports for the better part of 20 years have never screwed anyone and don't plan on making a bad name for myself over 600.00.
when you come to visit me you might want to send the best man you got and bring a lunch you'll need it!!
next legal question you might want to ask somebody is the meaning of deplamation of character! because this is a perfect example of it.
Interesting.. I thought you said you read the thread and posts. But no big deal..
See post No. 17
>>>Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyver
Post his address and phone number and let your OSO brothers make his life miserable. Don't let him get away with it. He'll just turn around and screw another fellow boater.

Thanks Mac..
The link for his "revised" add is in post No. 4.
I don't want to post his address yet, I still want to give him a chance to resolve it.

Will get it resolved.. I don't really care much anymore, but I do wonder a bit ?/ Why change the add?? Why ship a week late after I been calling and calling? Why say it was picked up one day but the UPS tracking say otherwise? So.. I hope and assume.. you forgot... you were busy... wrong set was shipped?? Mistakes happen..
All you had to do is communicate..
I just wonder if I would got anywhere with out the thread.. (just thinking out loud)

Will talk and get it done.

Last edited by PARADOX; 08-09-2008 at 11:08 AM.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Get your money back and buy my set of 30's!

Check out the link...They have been verified!

Dave

Bravo 1 30's
Old 08-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Registered

whats deplamation of character ???? do you mean defamation ?? and id read the definititon of such terms before claiming defamation. a little knowledge is scary.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=halfast07;2649082]now Im really pissed.i wish one of you would stop buy!!!!

Stop and buy what?
Old 08-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Registered

buy the props what else
Old 08-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Registered

all kidding aside, I hope the two on the prop deal can make it work out, maybe a partial refund and he keep the props. and was the deal 600 or 700 bucks??
Old 08-09-2008, 04:17 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Paradox,

Post this guy's info- or PM it to me.

Quick Reply: Leagal questiion, RE" OSO add.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.