Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Looking For A Mini Hawk,,,,,,,,, (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/193499-looking-mini-hawk.html)

monstaaa 08-19-2008 12:08 PM

Looking For A Mini Hawk,,,,,,,,,

Hoping To See If Theres A Mini Hawk Around, Or Maybe If A Fellow Member Has One. Structurally Sound Is All Thats Needed. Cosmetics Are No Issue.

BLee 08-19-2008 12:57 PM

OSO Steve and "ASG" both have brand new ones they never used. I'm sure either of them would dump one just to clear space.

offshoredrillin 08-19-2008 01:46 PM

paul lasossa has one too....

Hauling Trash 08-19-2008 05:22 PM

There`s one 4 sale in Brick town NJ.

Mike

monstaaa 08-23-2008 10:26 AM

if u can send them an e mail or pm for me so i can try to pick one up.
i m looking to get one so i can put a sea doo rxp 255 hp engine with a straight shaft ind rudder steering in it.
hopefully this years winter project.

cosmic12 08-23-2008 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by monstaaa (Post 2661521)
i m looking to get one so i can put a sea doo rxp 255 hp engine with a straight shaft ind rudder steering in it.

That would be interesting to see:cool: Are you aware of the bounce factor they have? and getting them on plane wasn't the easest thing eather. Good Luck keep us posted.

monstaaa 08-23-2008 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by cosmic12 (Post 2661528)
That would be interesting to see:cool: Are you aware of the bounce factor they have? and getting them on plane wasn't the easest thing eather. Good Luck keep us posted.

absolutely.
there was the original, then someone took the boat and cut a pad into it to remove the hop.
were in the middle of dialing in a mini cat with an outboard on it at present to get used to the scale for now.
were not going for top end as much as acceleration. i plan on skying this thing out side the inlet over here.:evilb:

stecz20 08-23-2008 04:13 PM

i can get you the plastic for one.. brand new, my old shark wave was used for the mold.... you or anyone let me know..... i have 3 coming this way....

offshoredrillin 08-23-2008 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by monstaaa (Post 2661521)

bo, call adnny at swipes, he is the "hotdog" guy...i'm sure he will sell you a hull, amybe even be able to help with some specifics.

long duck dong 08-24-2008 05:59 AM

I've got one to sell if your still looking, PM me if interested...

See Pics HERE