Notices

does anyone know this 45 wellcraft excalibur? or 45 excalibur in general

Old 08-22-2008, 06:11 PM
GDM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Loan $hark
http://www.cmsurveyors.com/index.php

Rick did the survey for the buyer on a boat I sold recently and he was very thorough - I watched the entire process and was pretty impressed with his work.
thanks , ill check with him for sure

Old 08-22-2008, 10:33 PM
Registered

I have a friend with one, and have spent many,many hours on it. Pretty sure his has bottom paint, with the 502's it would top out at around 50 when it was new. We see about 42-44 now with it always full of people (15-20) and coolers. Great boat and a ton of fun!!
Old 08-22-2008, 11:33 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

neat boats....whats the head room in the inside of these beasts?
Old 08-23-2008, 12:02 AM
GDM
Registered

im not sure of the exact headroom but im 5-11 and it was way above my head
Old 08-23-2008, 07:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by GDM
thanks jason , i just saved your phone number . you might want to delete that part of the post , it isnt always a good idea to post your number on a forum

i was real impressed with the look of the boating scene on lake michigan . much nicer than i had expected . the water looks tropical (from a far at least) i was picturing a dinjy/dingy (sp?)lake but it looked like a great place to go boating

i spent a night in milwaukee and then a night in chicago too

it looks like you guys have miles and miles of good water

It is pretty nice around here with the exception of the Milwaukee river IMO. It is dirty, you can see the difference in water color when flying over. The lake itself is very nice offshore. The river has been being updated (facelift) in and thru downtown. It alot nicer than it was in the past. Lots a good places to stop by water.
I'm going to be down in Litchfield Il this weekend. Some of the guys I used to race with (drag boats) are running there. I hope it works out for you. If your in town feel free to give me a call, we could meet up for a drink or I can bring my boat down to the lake and show you around a bit.
Jason
Old 08-23-2008, 10:31 AM
GDM
Registered

Originally Posted by Warlock28SXT
It is pretty nice around here with the exception of the Milwaukee river IMO. It is dirty, you can see the difference in water color when flying over. The lake itself is very nice offshore. The river has been being updated (facelift) in and thru downtown. It alot nicer than it was in the past. Lots a good places to stop by water.
I'm going to be down in Litchfield Il this weekend. Some of the guys I used to race with (drag boats) are running there. I hope it works out for you. If your in town feel free to give me a call, we could meet up for a drink or I can bring my boat down to the lake and show you around a bit.
Jason
nice , i need to iron out a few things in the contract with the broker on monday , and if it goes well im planning on flying out to milwaukee somtime between tuesday and friday

Old 08-23-2008, 12:20 PM
GDM
Registered

Not a problem. I do not know of any surveyors in the area. I can make a couple of calls to a few people more in touch with that aspect of things and find one for you. If you want give a call anytime.

Jason
hey bud , were you able to get a name of a good surveyor?

Old 08-25-2008, 12:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GDM
hey bud , were you able to get a name of a good surveyor?

Here is a link for surveyors in the area http://www.marinesurvey.org/index2.html

I have never used any of them. I was told Chris Kelly & Assoc. is a well know surveyor with a good rep. Like I said I am not familiar with them. Hope this helps.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Good luck, I know several of these boats that run Lake Huron, Erie, St. Clair and they all love them. They also look to really handle the rough water well.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:30 PM
GDM
Registered

Here is a link for surveyors in the area http://www.marinesurvey.org/index2.html

I have never used any of them. I was told Chris Kelly & Assoc. is a well know surveyor with a good rep. Like I said I am not familiar with them. Hope this helps.
thanks bud , im hoping to fly to milwaukee in the next day or two

Quick Reply: does anyone know this 45 wellcraft excalibur? or 45 excalibur in general

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.