Notices

Oso Steve

Old 08-21-2008, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=Cash Bar;2660165]OSO Steve asked me to say "HI" to the little people.

I miss Steve and the old OSO !!!
Old 08-21-2008, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
OSO Steve asked me to say "HI" to the little people.

So, NORT, OSO STEVE said "HI".
Old 08-21-2008, 09:16 PM
OSO
Charter Member
Charter Member

[QUOTE=formula 382 sr-1;2660192]
Originally Posted by Cash Bar
OSO Steve asked me to say "HI" to the little people.

I miss Steve and the old OSO !!!
Hello all,

Thank you for the kind words. I spent the beginning of the summer in and out of doctors offices and surgeries to have the skin cancer removed from my lower lip. needless to say I am sure you all know where that cancer came from.

As most of you know I am from the D.C. area and I spend the summers visiting the family and watching my niece and nephews grow up.

The post cancer surgery left me off boats and out of the sun for the summer so I have not been on a boat in quite a while.

The kids go back to school next week and I am heading back to FL. I would be happy to see if I can assist in trying to resolve the problems as I would like to see OSO contiunue to be a place that you all can call home.

I do not have a non compete in place but I feel that it would not be right to start another site.

I hope you all are having a safe and fun summer and please remember to use your lip protection with spf when in the sun.

I will keep in touch.

Steve
Old 08-21-2008, 09:30 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=OSO;2660295]
Originally Posted by formula 382 sr-1

Hello all,

Thank you for the kind words. I spent the beginning of the summer in and out of doctors offices and surgeries to have the skin cancer removed from my lower lip. needless to say I am sure you all know where that cancer came from.

As most of you know I am from the D.C. area and I spend the summers visiting the family and watching my niece and nephews grow up.

The post cancer surgery left me off boats and out of the sun for the summer so I have not been on a boat in quite a while.

The kids go back to school next week and I am heading back to FL. I would be happy to see if I can assist in trying to resolve the problems as I would like to see OSO contiunue to be a place that you all can call home.

I do not have a non compete in place but I feel that it would not be right to start another site.

I hope you all are having a safe and fun summer and please remember to use your lip protection with spf when in the sun.

I will keep in touch.

Steve
Steve,
Take care of your self and get well . We all should know the hazards of the sun and should wear sun block but don't . As for OSO we will get through this tough time together. Thanks to you we all have all met new friends and made them familey. Thanks again for all you have done.

Joby
Old 08-21-2008, 09:34 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

BS. He's with a couple hookers in Vegas with me. Now get off the computer and meet me in VIP in 20min's
Old 08-21-2008, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by fund razor
Keep checking. They are buying up forums at the rate of several per month.
IB bought a Porsche site I really loved. It is called rennlist. It has been super slow lately.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
if they need someone to control the animals, im available and im cheap....

just ask masher.....
not just cheap...... I heard steccz was easy too......
Old 08-24-2008, 07:47 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

good to here from you Steve !!
Old 08-24-2008, 03:09 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Take care & get in touch when you get back to FL.
Old 08-24-2008, 03:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Quicksilver
What I don't get is I have an idea of what IB paid for a few sites as I know a few people, and the business site I'm on they bought we have a range of what they bought in considering what the owner did afterwards partying/having fun lol. And can't for the life of me think how they could recoop that cost back as none had ad revenue close to what some of the sites went for. Maybe I'm missing something?
Rethink your math- figure the cost of the ads and project it for years. Decades? Then look at that partial list that Sunkin posted. Many of those sites are much bigger than OSO and generate accordingly larger revenue.

Now, here's the key element: USER GENERATED CONTENT. Other than site maintenance and processing ad revenue and membership fees, they have to do very little work to keep a forum running.

That's a bit of oversimplification, but not much.
$$$Think about it.$$$

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Quick Reply: Oso Steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.